The market is segmented on the basis of service type, operational area, and geography.
- Advertising -
The impending explosion of e-commerce websites and availability of low-cost cargo will cause a stir in the e-commerce logistics market across the globe. Also, the widespread of C2C and B2C e-commerce websites has accelerated the demand for international and domestic e-commerce logistics.
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/T8TC9a
Manufacturers are more focusing towards transparent and competent providers for ease in the process. This will overlay the mode for higher customization in e-commerce logistics services.
- Advertising -
The growth of digital technology has steered the adoption rate of e-commerce logistics in a number of applications. The market growth is primarily driven by factors such as rise in cross-border e-commerce activities, and upsurge in the internet penetration, exclusively in developing countries, will lead to the growth of this market as it will intensify the overall foreign goods consumption across various region.
The overall market described in this report is segmented on the basis of service type, operational area, and geography. Transportation and warehousing are the service types of e-commerce logistics; whereas, international, and domestic are categorized under operational area.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa), followed by region wise country-level analysis.
Key market players such as DHL International GmbH, Aramex International, FedEx Corporation, S.F. Express, Gati Limited, Amazon, Kenco Group, Inc., Ceva Holdings LLC, United Parcel Service, Inc., Clipper Logistics Plc., are highlighted with information on business overview, financials, product portfolios, investments, and recent strategies & developments.
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/DFVjGg
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global e-commerce logistics market, with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends for gaining a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2022, which is provided to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers
Key Market Segments
BY SERVICE TYPE
BY OPERATIONAL AREA
Also Request For Report: goo.gl/eaCn4M
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- DHL International GmbH
- Aramex International
- FedEx Corporation
- S.F. Express
- Gati Limited
- Kenco Group, Inc.
- Ceva Holdings LLC
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Clipper Logistics Plc.
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS MARKET, BY SERVICE TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS MARKET, BY OPERATIONAL AREA
CHAPTER 6 E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...