According to a report by BIS Research, titled ‘’, the global UAV propulsion system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.38% between 2016 and 2022.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) have emerged as a powerful tool for various military and non-military applications. These systems have constantly evolved at a rapid pace, due to its expanding growth in the commercial sector. Moreover, the growing prominence of drone as a service has enabled various commercial sectors with increased advantages. Technology is one of the key drivers for its increased adoption in the commercial market.
The propulsion system is considered to be a key component of UAVs to power a vehicle and generate lift and thrust. In addition to thrust, propulsion systems are also responsible for delivering high fuel economy, and greater reliability. Numerous military missions likewise require stealth, which incredibly influences engine design and installation. Different applications and range of missions for UAVs are restricted to the adequate propulsion system.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/gl…-market-2022.html
Global UAV propulsion system market is mainly driven by the growing demand for UAVs for commercial and military application. Rising terrorist and unlawful activities and increasing demand for aerial photography have boosted the growth of UAV market. Moreover, the increasing need for greater reliability, high fuel economy, and low weight of the engine have driven the UAV propulsion market towards development. High UAV engine cost, lesser UAV flight endurance and lower air to fuel ratio at high altitudes are the major limitations of the market.
Solar powered UAVs have high growth potential in near future. These are majorly used in High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) UAVS. The solar propelled UAVs are being developed by various leading UAV manufacturers. The demand for electrically powered UAVs is expected to surge because of its increased commercial applications.
Few companies mentioned in the report:
• UAV Engine Limited
• Rotax Aircraft Engine
• Rolls-Royce Holdings plc.
• Pratt & Whitney
• Orbital Corporation
• Honeywell International
• Göbler Hirthmotoren GmbH & Co. KG
• GE Aviation
• Austro Engine GmbH
• 3W International GmbH
Key questions addressed in the report:
• This report identifies the global UAV propulsion systems market in different segments such as propulsion system type, UAV type, and geography
• The market size of the sub segments of the above mentioned divisions is also mentioned in the report.
• The scope of this report is focused on the usage of engines in UAVs (other components of propulsion system like gearboxes, propellers, clutches are not included)
• The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global UAV propulsion system market from 2016 to 2022 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
• The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in UAV propulsion system market
• The study also presents a detailed examination of UAV propulsion system market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
• The report also highlights the value chain and evolution of the UAV propulsion system in the industry with a major focus on technology roadmap
• A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. This section covers the research and development (R&D) analysis of the leading players
• UAV propulsion systems market analysis and forecast with respect to its various engine type such as turbofan, turboprop, piston, rotary, solar powered, hybrid engines, and electrically propelled engines among others garner major emphasis in the report
• In this report, various types of UAVs have been classified on the basis of engine installed
• UAV propulsion system market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries
• Several ongoing programs for advancement of UAV engines are included in this report
• The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=388&type=brochure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!