According to a market research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Automotive LiDAR Market, Analysis & Forecast- 2017 to 2026’, the global automotive LiDAR market was anticipated to be $65 million in the year 2016.
The automotive industry is in the process of constant evolution since its origin in nineteenth century. The increasing number of on-road vehicles provides immense range of opportunities to the players in the automotive industry to develop innovative products.
The automotive industry is currently experiencing a surge in the demand for driver assistance technology. Features such as adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, lane departure warning, automated emergency braking, and blind spot detection among others, are integrated in automobiles so as to improve the driver’s experience and increase the safety of humans both inside and outside the vehicle.
In order to develop a highly efficient automated system, there is an impending demand of LiDAR sensors at present. Using LiDARs for automotive application not only enables a vehicle to sense the surroundings at a greater range but also provides highly accurate data when compared to other object sensing components such as camera, radars, ultrasonic sensors and infrared sensors, among others.
In addition to this, integration of LiDARs permits the vehicle to map an automobile’s surroundings even in low light conditions.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/gl…-market-2026.html
Depending upon the type of LiDARs can be segmented into mechanical and solid-state LiDARs. Furthermore, on the basis of application, automotive LiDAR can be segmented into automotive LiDARs for level 2 (partial automation), level 3 (conditional automation), level 4 (high automation) and level 5 (fully autonomous).
At present, LiDARs for level 3 and level 4 LiDARs currently contribute to the automotive LiDAR market, while LiDARs for other levels of automation are still under development phase. Some of the key players in the automotive supply chain include Velodyne LiDAR, Innoluce, Innoviz technologies, Quanergy systems, LeddarTech and Phantom Intelligence.
Due to increasing number of automated vehicles and anticipated decrease in manufacturing price of LiDAR systems, these factors are expected to drive the automotive LiDAR market at a double digit CAGR in the time period 2017-2027. This report identifies the global automotive LiDAR market under different segments such as by type, level of automation, and geography.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• Benewake Co., Ltd.
• Continental AG
• Business Segment Revenue Mix
• Garmin Ltd.
• GeoDigital International Inc
• Infineon Technologies AG
• IBEO Automotive Systems GmBH
• Innoviz Technologies
• Osram Licht AG
• Phantom Intelligence Inc.
• Princeton Lightwave Inc.
• Quanergy Systems Inc.
• Sensata Technologies, Inc.
• SensL Technologies Ltd
• TriLumina, Corp.
• Velodyne Lidar
Key points covered in the report:
• This report identifies the global automotive LiDAR market under different segments such as by type, level of automation, and geography
• The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global automotive LiDAR market for different types of LiDARs; mechanical and solid state LiDARs in years 2016 to 2026
• The report covers current market trends and insights of LiDARs to be integrated according to different level of automation such as LiDARs for level 2, level 3, level 4, and level 5 automation. Market values of these LiDARs has been estimated for the year 2016 values for the year 2017-2025 have been calculated and are provided in the report
• In addition to this, market values of LiDARs for different level of automation have been further segmented by LiDAR type and values for these are provided in the report
• The study examines the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends prevalent in the global automotive LiDAR market
• The report further presents a detailed examination of automotive LiDAR market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities
• The report also highlights the competitive rivalry and value chain analysis of the LiDAR market
• A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the important players in the market
• Automotive LiDAR market has been analyzed for all major geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with thorough analysis with respect to LiDARs for different level of automation. Furthermore, individual regions has been segmented and analyzed according to major countries
• The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and future programs (if any).
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=369&type=brochure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: