The smart display market for automotive is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.77% during the forecast period, to reach a market size of $9.80 billion by 2022.
- Agency -.
“Rapid technological advancement and increasing consumer demand for automotive display features are expected to fuel the demand for the smart display market for automotive”
Earlier, the share of electronic systems in vehicles was only 1–2% of the vehicle cost. However, due to the rising trend of enhanced driver and passenger experience and convenience features, the share of electronic systems has increased to 8–12% of the total vehicle cost.
Consumer preference for these features is a key driving force for the growth of digital cockpit display applications.
Automotive displays are expected to play a greater role in electric cars, semi-autonomous, and concept cars with latest technologies and radical designs.
- Agency -.
Browse 81 Market Data Tables and 62 Figures spread through 206 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Smart Display Market for Automotive - Global Forecast to 2022"
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies:
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- AU Optronics
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- LG Display
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon-Seiki Co, Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation
Make an Inquiry on “Smart Display Market for Automotive by Application, Display Size (3”-5”, 6”-10”, & >10”), Display Technology (LCD, TFT-LCD, & Other Advanced Technologies), Level of Autonomous Driving (Conventional & Semi-autonomous), Vehicle Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1142769 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Automotive display system manufacturers and component suppliers
- Automotive display panel manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Industry associations and other driver assistance systems manufacturers
- The automobile industry and related end-user industries
“Light duty vehicle is the fastest growing segment in the smart display market for automotive”
The light duty vehicle segment is estimated to dominate the smart display market for automotive. According to the Organization Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA), the global new passenger car sales increased from 55.8 million units in 2010 to 69.4 million units in 2016.
The increase in the number of passenger cars, combined with increasing adoption of display applications, makes passenger cars the highest contributor to the smart display light duty vehicle segment.
The rapid increase in the adoption of safety and comfort systems in passenger cars plays a significant role in the increasing demand for display applications in passenger cars. The display function, combined with other active and passive safety systems, assists a driver in avoiding crashes and protects passengers during accidents.
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1142769 .
“Semi-autonomous is the fastest growing segment of the smart display market for automotive, by level of autonomous driving”
The penetration of semi-autonomous vehicles is anticipated to rise in the coming years due to an increase in the electrification of vehicle components and use of smart automotive components that assist the driver in a more comfortable and safe drive.
In addition, technologically driven companies and OEMs are collaborating to make semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles a safe mode of transportation, thereby engaging consumer curiosity. With development in level of autonomous driving, vehicles will be equipped with a number of automotive smart displays that will be larger and provide advanced driver assistance on a single touch screen platform.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1142769 .
“OLED, AMOLED: Fastest growing display technology of the smart display market for automotive”
The other advanced display technologies, such as OLED, AMOLED,. are widely used in consumer electronics applications, such as television displays, smart phones, and others.
These advanced display technologies allow flexibility in design and color and provide an enhanced visual appeal.
They offer superior quality images and brighter displays as compared to LCD and TFT-LCD display panels. However, these display technologies are not frequently used in automotive applications due to low temperature resistance offered by these panels.
Advanced display technologies are also less durable as compared to LCD and TFT-LCD technologies for automotive functions.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1142769 .
With increasing progress and advancements in autonomous and electric vehicles, which are expected to be equipped with larger and advanced displays of flexible designs, the market for advanced display technologies for automotive displays is estimated to grow at the fastest rate.
Breakdown of Primaries
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from equipment suppliers to Tier-1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier-1–32%, Tier-2–45%, and OEM–23%
- By Designation: C level–35%, D level–25%, Others–40%
- By Region: North America–40%, Europe–35%, Asia-Oceania–20%, RoW–5%
Research Coverage: The smart display market for automotive has been segmented by application (advanced instrument cluster displays, center stack touch screen displays, rear view entertainment touch screen displays, and others),display size (3”-5”, 6”-10”, and >10”), display technology (LCD, TFT-LCD, and other advanced technologies), level of autonomous driving (conventional and semi-autonomous), vehicle type (light duty vehicle and heavy duty vehicle) and region (Asia-Oceania, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World). The market has been projected in terms of volume (‘000 units) and value (USD million/billion).
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the automotive display applications market for all vehicle types across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report offers detailed insights about R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the smart display market for automotive across all regions.
- Market Diversification: The report provides detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the smart display market for automotive.
- Competitive Assessment: The report offers in-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the smart display market for automotive.
- Vendor DIVE Analysis: The report provides company-level mapping of net sales, growth rate of a company’s net sales, overall regional presence, company’s presence/plans in emerging countries, mapping of inorganic and organic developments, manufacturing plants, company’s presence in the OE and aftermarket segments, product offerings (breadth and depth), new product developments in recent years, and R&D expenditure, among others.
- Company-wise product and business strategy scorecards: The report offers company level analysis and evaluation of product offering category including the breadth of offering, product innovation, and market presence (OEM and aftermarket) and company level analysis and evaluation of business strategies including company’s reach (based on regional presence), revenue growth, infrastructure and clientele, inorganic growth (on the basis of partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions) and organic growth (on the basis of geographic expansions and new product developments).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: