The global automotive interior market is projected to grow from $235.59 billion in 2017 to $301.56 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period.
- Agency -.
“Rise in number of premium vehicles with advanced styling and increasing demand for comfort and convenience have led to the growth of the automotive interior market”
The global automotive interior market is driven by the increasing need for comfort and convenience features and advanced styling for automotive interior components.
Browse 79 Market Data Tables and 47 Figures spread through 177 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Automotive Interior Market by Component (Central Console, Cockpit Module, Dome Module, Door Panel, Headliner, Infotainment System, Interior Lighting, and Seat), Vehicle Type (PV, LCV, and HCV), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022"
Players profiled in the report are:
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Faurecia S.A.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Tachi-S Co. Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/300919 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Automobile OEMs
- Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association (APMA)
- Manufacturers of automotive interior components
- Automotive interior component material suppliers
- Traders and distributors of automotive interior components
“The automotive seat segment is estimated to hold the largest share of the automotive interior market by component, in terms of value”
The automotive seat segment is estimated to hold the largest share in terms of value in the automotive interior market.
- Agency -.
Consumers are ready to spend more in order to achieve quality products in the automotive interior market.
“The passenger vehicle segment is estimated to be the largest one in the automotive interior market, by vehicle type”
The passenger vehicle segment is estimated to have a substantial growth compared to High Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs). The major factor driving this growth is increased consumer disposable income and significant difference in the average amount of money spent on automotive interiors for personal use versus commercial use.
“Asia-Pacific is estimated to hold the largest share of the automotive interior market, in terms of value”
Asia-Pacific with countries such as China, India, Japan, South-Korea, and others hold the largest share in the automotive interior market in terms of value, by region. This growth can be attributed due to high vehicle production in countries such as China and Japan.
Developing economies such as India and China have witnessed an increase in the consumer disposable income and spending over the past few years, creating a positive impact toward the market growth of automotive interiors.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=300919 .
This research study contains insights from various industry experts, across automotive interior manufacturers, automotive OEMs, and different associations in the automotive industry. The primary breakup has been mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier I—55%, Tier II—20%, and Tier III—25%
- By Designation: C Level—25%, D Level—42%, and Manager Level—33%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific—40%, Europe—20%, NorthAmerica—10%, and RoW—30%
Research Coverage: This report covers the global automotive interior market by component (central console, cockpit module, dome module, door panel, headliners, infotainment system, interior lighting, and seats), vehicle type (HCV, LCV, and PV), and region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW).
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: This study covers detailed information on automotive interior components offered by leading players in the automotive industry.
- Market Mapping: The report provides a detailed analysis of the country-level and regional markets for all the automotive interior components considered in the study.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive interior market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report contains an in-depth analysis of manufacturing capabilities, strategies being adopted by some of the leading players in the automotive interior market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: