According to a market research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Small Launch Vehicle Market - Analysis and Forecast: 2017 to 2026’, the small launch vehicle market witnessed a high growth rate owing to increase in deployment of small satellites for commercial end users, surge in demand for small satellite constellations, and significant increase in investment of large space organization in developing small launch vehicles. Where 500 kg – 1,200 kg payload range contributed the largest share to the small launch vehicle market with 49.40% share of the overall market in 2016, the 50 kg – 200 kg payload range is expected to witness highest growth of 71.62% in the market, during the forecast period, 2017-2026.
During the initial years of the development of space technologies, the main focus of companies was on developing heavy and large sized satellites and vehicles capable of launching the satellites. Over a period of time, there have been various developments in technology which have created a huge demand for small size satellites as well as cost effective launch solutions. Presently, with the focus being more on deploying small satellite constellations for varied applications, technologies in the launch vehicle market has led to an advancement to successfully place satellites into destined orbit.
More than 3,600 small satellites, including nano, micro, and pico, are expected to be launched over the course of the next ten years.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-small-launch-vehicle-market-2026.html
Of late, other missions like human space exploration activities or development of new space stations have also created a demand for the high frequency of launches. Hence, there has been a growing interest among researchers and the scientific community to design and develop the launch vehicles capable of multiple launches and positioning small satellites into different orbits at low cost. A major advantage with small satellites is that they allow business and scientific establishments, educational institutions, non-spacefaring states, non-profit organizations, and even individuals an easy access to space. However, the major challenges for small satellite manufacturers are availability of space for their payload in heavy launch vehicles and long queues for the same.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• XCOR Aerospace, Inc.
• The Boeing Company
• Spacefleet Ltd
• Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
• Rocket Lab USA, Inc.
• Orbital ATK, Inc.
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
• IHI Corporation
• EUROCKOT Launch Services GmbH
• Catena Space Ltd.
Key topics covered in the report:
• This report identifies the global small launch vehicle market under different segments such as payload range, end user, and geography
• The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global small launch vehicle market from 2016 to 2026 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
• It examines the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends prevalent in small launch vehicle market
• It also presents a detailed examination of small launch vehicle market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
• The report also highlights the value chain of the industry with a major focus on market attractiveness, including market share analysis and competitive benchmarking
• Futuristic scenario analysis provides impact of ongoing technological advancements on the market and opportunities for different stakeholders
• A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market
• Small launch vehicle market analysis and forecast for different payload ranges, including < 20 kg, 20 kg – 50 kg, 50 kg – 200 kg, 200 kg – 500 kg, and 500 kg – 1,200 kg, garners major emphasis in the report
• Small launch vehicle market has been analyzed with respect to various end users such as academia, government, defense, non-profit organizations, and commercial sector, including IT & telecommunication, agriculture, oil & gas, and mining
• Small launch vehicle market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further qualitative analysis with respect to other major countries
• Several ongoing research activities for advancement of small launch vehicle are included in this report
• The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and SWOT analysis
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=390&type=brochure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: