The global automotive motors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.02% from 2017 to 2022, to reach $34.48 billion by 2022.
- Agency -.
“Increasing safety norms for vehicles in developed regions, improving socioeconomic conditions in developing regions, and growing demand for fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles across the globe to fuel the demand for automotive motors”
The major factors responsible for the growth of the global automotive motors market include growing electrification of vehicles and the mandatory usage of safety technologies such as electronic stability control and antilock braking systems (ABS) in passenger cars in developed regions such as Europe and North America. However, electric vehicles require less number of motors, which may pose a challenge to the growth of the automotive motors market.
Browse 79 Market Data Tables and 50 Figures spread through 169 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Automotive Motors Market by Product (DC Brushed, BLDC Motors, Stepper), Vehicle (PC,LCV,HCV), Application (Performance Motors, Comfort Motors, Safety Motors), EV (BEV,PHEV,HEV), Traction Motor by EV (BEV,PHEV,HEV) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022"
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Magna International
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Mahle GmbH
- Nidec Corporation
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Mitsuba Corporation
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
Make an Inquiry on “Automotive Motors Market by Product (DC Brushed, BLDC Motors, Stepper), Vehicle (PC,LCV,HCV), Application (Performance Motors, Comfort Motors, Safety Motors), EV (BEV,PHEV,HEV), Traction Motor by EV (BEV,PHEV,HEV) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1151255 .
- Agency -.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Automobile manufacturers
- Automotive motor manufacturers
- Automotive component manufacturers
- Automobile organizations and associations
- Automotive motor component suppliers
- Raw material suppliers for automotive motors
- Traders and distributors of automotive motors
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 suppliers of automotive motors
- Distributors and suppliers of automotive components and parts
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1151255 .
“Comfort motors are estimated to show high growth potential”
The comfort motors market is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The market growth of comfort motors can be attributed to the increasing demand for comfort applications such as HVAC systems, power windows, and electric power steering in vehicles.
Performance motors are estimated to have the largest share of the automotive motors market in the next five years. This can be attributed to the increasing vehicle production across the globe.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1151255 .
“Increasing demand for safety and comfort features in vehicles would drive the automotive motors market in Asia-Pacific region”
Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share, by value and volume, of the automotive motors market in 2017.In terms of growth, the Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. Developing economies such as China and India are expected to play a major role on the backdrop of increasing vehicle production.
Also, increasing installation of upgraded technology features such as anti-lock braking system (ABS) and brake assist is likely to add to the demand for automotive motors.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1151255 .
The study contains insights of various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 –42%, Tier 2 –26%, Tier 3–32%
- By Designation: C level –42%, D level –26%, others –32%
- By Region: North America –38%, Europe–22%, Asia-Pacific–30%, RoW–10%
Research Coverage: The report segments the automotive motors market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW), application type (safety motors, comfort motors, performance motors), vehicle type (passenger cars, LCV, and HCV), motors type (DC brushed, DC brushless, stepper), electric vehicle by traction motor (BEV, HEV, PHEV) and electric vehicle type (BEV, HEV, PHEV).
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report offers comprehensive information about the automotive motors market and the top 12 players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into upcoming technologies and new product launches in the automotive motors market.
- Market Development: The report analyzes the market for automotive motors across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the automotive motors market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: