The global automotive embedded system market is estimated to be $5.15 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $7.41 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.56%.
- Advertising -
“Growing demand for vehicle electrification and electric vehicles is set to drive the automotive embedded system market”
Government regulations regarding emissions and increased fuel efficiency have led to the increased demand for electric vehicles. The efficient electrical system facilitates optimum distribution of power to various parts of a vehicle and increases the overall efficiency of the vehicle, resulting in decreased emissions, increased safety, and accuracy.
These benefits will help to drive the demand for vehicle electrification and consequently the automotive embedded system market.
Browse 84 Market Data Tables and 50 Figures spread through 163 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Automotive Embedded System Market by Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, Type, Component (Sensors, MCU, Transceivers, and Memory Devices), Application (Infotainment & Telematics, Body Electronics, and Safety & Security) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022"
- Advertising -
However, the processing of an electronic system requires high level of software algorithms, which results in high battery consumption and increased usage of processor space. The embedded electronic systems consists of sensors for data processing and power supply for operating the functions.
These factor scan act as restraints for the growth of this market.
“Embedded Software: The fastest growing segment in the automotive embedded system market, by type“
The embedded software is estimated to be the fastest growing market of the automotive embedded system market, by type. The main purpose of embedded software is to communicate autonomously with other devices.
The software content has been increasing day by day in the advanced applications of the vehicle. Increasing demand for human machine interface in the vehicle helps to drive the automotive embedded software market.
Make an Inquiry on “Automotive Embedded System Market by Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, Type, Component (Sensors, MCU, Transceivers, and Memory Devices), Application (Infotainment & Telematics, Body Electronics, and Safety & Security) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1156695 .
“Passenger cars: The fastest growing segment in the automotive embedded system market”
The passenger car segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of the automotive embedded system market, by vehicle type. This can be attributed to the introduction of advanced automated and safety features in passenger cars.
These features have driven the growth of the automotive embedded system market for passenger cars.
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1156695 .
“Asia-Pacific: The fastest growing region in the automotive embedded system market”
The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to dominate the automotive embedded system market and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market growth in this region can be attributed to the improving socio-economic conditions in emerging economies such as China and India.
Increasing demand for electric vehicles has also driven the automotive embedded system market in the region.
Access report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1156695 .
The study contains insights of various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type– Tier 1- 45% Tier 2 - 35%, Others - 20%
- By Designation— C level - 35%, D level - 25%, Others - 40%
- By Region— North America - 40%, Europe - 30%, Asia-Pacific - 25%, RoW - 5%
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.)
- Texas Instruments (U.S.)
- Harman International (U.S.)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1156695 .
- The report segments the automotive embedded system market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW),application type (infotainment & telematics, body electronics, power train & chassis control, and safety & security),component type (sensors, microcontrollers, transceivers, and memory devices), electric vehicle type (BEV, HEV, and PHEV), vehicle type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles), and type (embedded hardware and embedded software).
- The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global automotive embedded system market. The report also covers qualitative aspects in addition to the quantitative aspects of these markets
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall automotive embedded system market and their subsegments. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor landscape and gain insights to better position their businesses and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
The report also helps the stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: