The global automotive power electronics market is estimated to be $4.41 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $5.49 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.48%.
- Agency -.
“Rising trend of vehicle electrification is triggering the market of automotive power electronics”
The electrification of drive train, owing to the growth of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and fully electric vehicles (EV), is expected to increase the usage of power electronic components in automobiles to a large extent in the near future. The automotive power electronics market has shown steady growth in developing countries such as India, China, and the Middle East.
Browse 84 Market Data Tables and 50 Figures spread through 163 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Automotive Power Electronics Market - Global Forecast to 2022"
However, despite the high demand for advanced automotive power electrical systems, the market faces challenges of providing integrated and lightweight components along with optimizing cost and maintaining the quality standards.
- Agency -.
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. (Tokyo)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
- ON Semiconductors Corp. (U.S.)
- Renesas Electronics Corp. (Japan)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Rohm Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
- Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.)
- Toshiba Corp. (Japan)
- Vishay Inetrtechnlogy Inc. (U.S.)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1160334 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Automotive power electronics manufacturers
- Automobile manufacturers
- Automobile organizations/associations
- Automotive power electronics component suppliers
- Raw material suppliers for power electronics systems/components
- Traders and distributors of automotive power electronics systems
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 suppliers
Make an Inquiry on “Automotive Power Electronics Market by Application (Body Electronics, Chassis & Powertrain, Infotainment & Telematics, Safety & Security), Vehicle (PC, CV), EV (PHEV, BEV, HEV), Component (MCU, Power IC, Sensor), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” research report at
“Body electronics application is estimated to have the largest share of the automotive power electronics market in 2017”
The body electronics application is estimated to hold the largest share of the power electronics market in 2017. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the wide range of advanced features such as power steering, HVAC system, instrument cluster, and lighting of passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles.
The increased installation rate of high-end electronics in passenger cars increases the complexity in the power electronic modules of the system. This factor drives the cost of components used in body electronics, which accounts for the largest share of the automotive power electronics market.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1160334 .
“Sensors market is estimated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period”
The sensors market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing installation rate of advanced safety and security features in a vehicle has triggered the growth of the sensors market.
OEMs are also focusing on research and development for widening the application of sensors in a vehicle, which is making sensors a lucrative market for Tier I manufacturers and OEMs.
Access a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1160334 .
“Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market for the automotive power electronics market”
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at a highest CAGR by value over the projected period from 2017 to 2022. High volume markets with increased demand for high end electronic and safety features in the passenger cars makes Asia-Pacific the largest regional market for automotive power electronics.
Also, upcoming legislations for safety technologies in developing countries are the major factor which will drive this market.
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 42%, Tier 2 - 26%, Others - 32%
- By Designation - C level - 42%, D level - 26%, Others - 32%
- By Region - North America - 38%, Europe - 22%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, Rest of the World- 10%
Research Coverage: The report segments the automotive power electronics market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW), By Application (Power train and Chassis, Body Electronics, Safety and Security systems, Infotainment and Telematics), By electric vehicle type (BEV,HEV and PHEV), by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles).
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global automotive power electronics market. Apart from analyzing the quantitative aspects of these markets, the report also covers qualitative aspects, like Porter’s five force analysis for the global automotive power electronics market.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the automotive power electronics market offered by the top 13 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the power electronics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about power electronics. The report analyzes the market for various automotive power electronics market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the automotive power electronics market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: