Optical Transport Network (OTN) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology (WDM and DWDM); Component (Optical Switch, Optical Transport and Optical Packet Platform); Service (Network Design and Network Maintenance and Support) and End-use Verticals (Communication Service Provider, Enterprise and Government)
- Advertising -
Optical Transport Network is expected to grow US$ 33.44 billion by 2025 from US$ 11.70 billion in 2016. Currently, APAC is the leader in implementations of optic transport network solutions for various communication purposes.
China leads currently the world market having a market share close to 20% of the entire global market. US and China lead the current market scenario.
The technologically advanced regions of North America and Europe follow APAC market in terms of deployments of optical transport network.
- Advertising -
Key trend which will predominantly effect the market in coming year is Optical Transport Network consolidation due to growing competition. Optical Transport Network is about to see consolidation on many accounts.
Either the smaller companies of the ecosystem would be acquired by the larger ones or the smaller companies are about to extinguish. The companies that survive in the ecosystem would be on account of innovations and to support the digital workplace or modernize corporate data infrastructures.
The OTN vendors would be classified in a broader category and be acquired by players who want to add high speed internet feature to their larger platform of technology.
Optical Transport Network by end-user vertical is segmented into Communication Service Providers, Enterprises and Government. The rising needs for increased bandwidth capacities in the enterprise are some of the trends contributing to the emerging optical transport network.
Almost all the industry verticals are increasingly demanding OTN capabilities that improve the data transfer speeds and connectivity.
The overall market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market.
primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the optical transport network industry.
List of Key Company Profiles
Huawei Technologies Ltd.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
ADVA Optical Networking
Reason to Access
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global optical transport network market
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the optical transport network market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: