E-tailing includes transactions that are conducted over an electronic network where the buyer and merchant are not physically present. Electronic retailing or e-tailing includes both business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales.
E-tailing is the fastest growing retail sector in the automotive aftermarket and is becoming one of the major revenue stream for auto parts sales. The online sales of automotive parts are generally done through third party vendors such as Alibaba, Amazon Inc, and others.
Based on component type, the market is segmented into infotainment and multimedia, engine components, and tires & wheels. Based on vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and two wheelers.
The automotive e-tailing market based on vendor type is segmented into OEM vendors and third party vendors. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Request Sample At: www.progressivemarkets.com/industr…-e-tailing-market
- Increasing popularity of e-commerce is one of the key drivers for the market growth. The vast potential of internet has made it easier for organizations to reach a larger pool of consumers.
- Increasing average age of the vehicles is driving the demand for automotive parts and components. The convenience of online shopping is driving the automotive e-tailing market.
- Consumer apprehensive online payment security restraining the market growth for automotive e-tailing.
- Lack of immediate production and growing consumer skepticism towards product quality restraining the market growth.
Enquire About Report At: www.progressivemarkets.com/enquiry…tailing-market
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE E-TAILING MARKET SEGMENTS
- Infotainment and multimedia
- Engine components
- Tires & wheels
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
By Vendor Type
- OEM vendor
- Third party vendor
- North America
Request Customization At: www.progressivemarkets.com/request…-e-tailing-market
Table Of Contents:
- 1.1. Key findings
1.2. Market attractiveness and trend analysis
1.3. Competitive landscape and recent industry development analysis
2.1. Report description
2.2. Scope and definitions
2.3. Research methodology
3. Market landscape
3.1. Growth drivers
3.1.1. Impact analysis
3.2. Restraints and challenges
4. Global automotive e-tailing market by component
4.1. Infotainment and multimedia
4.1.1. Historical market size by region, 2014-2016
4.1.2. Market forecast by region, 2017-2025
4.2. Engine components
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Progressive Markets is the answer to every possible business query. It is a market research and business consulting firm, headquartered in U.S. that aims to deliver conversant executive support to foster overall growth of an organization in its domain. With more than 442 syndicate and customized research reports for 11 industry verticals at hand, the plausible resolutions to your business concerns are just one-query away. The company offers client-centric customizations on research reports ...