Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market by Seat Type, Aircraft Type, Actuator Type, Mechanism Type (Linear, Rotary), Fit, and by Geography - Forecast To 2021
The Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12.5% during 2016-2021. Factors driving the growth are increasing aircraft orders, rise in demand for lightweight seat designs, premium passenger travel, and growing investments in advanced cabin interior products.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1428
As per the MRFR analysis, issues related to increase in competitive low cost carriers, technology upgradation, and industry regulations are some of the factors hampering the growth of the market.
Rising demand in emerging countries, acceptance of electric actuators, and usage of light weight material are the ongoing trends which will have positive impact on the market during the forecast period.
- Bühler Motor,
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics,
- Global AirWorks,
- Zodiac Aerospace,
- Dornier Technology,
- Nook Industries,
- PGA Electronics,
- UTC Aerospace.
Study Objectives of Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by seat type, aircraft type, actuator type, mechanism type, and fit.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and European Union (EU) have been participating in the development of actuators, which will drive the market during the forecast period. Also in 2013, American Airlines and US Airways came together to signed a deal worth $11 billion to merge and create the world's biggest airline.
These airlines have accounted for 70% of the US aviation market, post their respective mergers. These factors will drive the regional demand, thus have positive impact on the market.
The report also covers country level analysis:
- Americas (North and Latin)
- Rest of Europe
- Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…actuation-market
The market report for Global Commercial Aircraft Seat Actuation Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: