This Automotive Transmission Engineering Services Outsourcing Market report represents the revenue opportunities in the market through to 2021, highlights the market size and growth by technology, geography, type and size. The report outlines the evolution of the industry and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
- Agency -.
The automotive transmission engineering services outsourcing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.66% from 2016to 2021, to reach a market size of USD 12.92 billion by 2021. Factors such as increasingly stringent government regulations related to fuel efficiency and growing inclination of consumers towards advanced transmission are propelling the growth of the automotive transmission engineering services outsourcing market.
Various governments across the world are providing incentives in the form of tax benefits and subsidies to passenger car manufacturers as well as customers to ensure that stringent carbon emission norms are met. This has boosted the sales of hybrid cars around the globe, thereby driving the demand for engineering services for hybrid powertrain.
- Agency -.
Target Audience :
- Automotive OEMs
- Automotive transmission engineering service providers
- Automotive transmission manufacturers
- Automotive transmission engineering equipment manufacturers
Key Points From Table Of Content :
11 Company Profiles :
11.2.1 Business Overview
11.2.2 Products & Services Offered
11.2.4 SWOT Analysis
11.2.5 MnM View
11.3 Ricardo PLC
11.3.1 Business Overview
11.3.2 Services Offered
11.3.4 SWOT Analysis
11.3.5 MnM View
11.4 FEV GmbH
11.4.1 Business Overview
11.4.2 Services Offered
11.4.4 SWOT Analysis
11.4.5 MnM View
11.5 Magna International
11.5.1 Business Overview
11.5.2 Products & Services Offered
11.5.3 Recent Developments
11.5.4 SWOT Analysis
11.5.5 MnM View
11.6 IAV GmbH
11.7 Horiba, Ltd
11.8 Intertek Group PLC
11.9 Magneti Marelli S.P.A
11.10 Porsche Engineering
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and provide a detailed analysis of the outsourcing of transmission engineering services in the global automotive industry
- To analyze and forecast (2016 to 2021) the outsourcing of transmission engineering services in the automotive industry
- To segment the passenger car transmission engineering services outsourcing market on the basis of conventional and hybrid powertrains
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to four major regions (along with key countries)—namely, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To segment the automotive transmission engineering services outsourcing market, and forecast the market size of the passenger car segment, on the basis of transmission type and engineering service type
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, and other activities carried out by key industry participants
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: