Head up display in automotive is a transparent display which projects data on the wind-shield without requiring drivers to change their viewpoint. This is primarily achieved by two approaches. First, the windshield is manufactured with a layer of display projecting data. Second, the combiner separated from the windshield is used to display suitable information to the driver. The display usually present information related to speed, navigation, fuel indication or vehicle maintenance. Initially, HUD were developed using CRT (Cathode ray tube) technology, but are now available in LCD technology presenting clear picture to the driver viewing at any angle.
Increasing smartphone penetration in daily activities and connectivity features in vehicles are primarily driving the growth of global HUD market. Moreover, continuous development in advanced navigation capabilities demands the display to project clear picture without distracting the driver attention, which is also increasing the adoption of such displays.
Request Sample Copy is Available at www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001978675/sample
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Automotive Head-up Display Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type and applications five major geographical regions. Global Automotive Head-up Display market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to growing needs for revenue management and increasing customer management.
Global Automotive Head-up Display Market Players:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- YAZAKI Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Harman International Industries Inc.
Objectives of Automotive Head-up Display Market Report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Automotive Head-up Display market
• To analyze and forecast the global Automotive Head-up Display market on the basis of components, application, size and technology
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Automotive Head-up Display market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Automotive Head-up Display players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Complete Report is Available at www.reportsweb.com/automotive-head…isplay-hud-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsWeb is a one-stop shop for market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost-effective research papers and solutions from various publishers. The market research industry has changed in last decade. As the corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, some publishers have stepped in to fulfill these information needs. We have experienced and ...