Global Aircraft Component MRO Market by Aircraft Type (WBA, NBA, and RTA), by Components (Fuselage, Empennage, Landing Gear, Wing, Engine, and Others), and by Geography- Forecast To 2021
Exclusive Summery About Report:
As per MRFR analysis, integration of IT and predictive maintenance in the current MRO practices, increased fleet retirements, and complexity with regards to aircraft retrofit are some of the market challenges.
The global Aircraft Component MRO market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.5% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to the growing need of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, increasing air traffic, integration of IT for predictive maintenance of aircraft parts, and aviation regulation to maintain safety standards.
The market report for Aircraft Component MRO of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 103 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Aircraft Component MRO Market Research Report ”
Aircraft Component MRO Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Lufthansa Technik
- Pratt & Whitney
- FL Technics
- Delta TechOps
- Barnes Aerospace
- Turkish Technic
Study Objectives of Aircraft Component MRO Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Aircraft Component MRO Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global Aircraft Component MRO Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by aircraft type and components
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Aircraft Component MRO Market
- MRO Vendors
- Component Suppliers
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional and Country Analysis of Aircraft Component MRO Market
The EMEA is the dominant player with 39% of the market share and is likely to be the leading region in the forecast period, followed by Americas and APAC.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Objective
- Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings / Highlights
2.1.1 Investment Opportunities
2.1.2 Market Startegies
2.1.3 Latest Developments
- Scope Of The Study
3.1 Markets Covered
3.2 Years Considered For The Study (2016-2021)
3.2 Geographic Scope
3.3 Key Stakeholders
- Market Size Estimation
6.1 Top Down Approach
6.2 Bottom Up Approach
- Market Factor Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Supply Chain Analysis
7.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Segmentation
9.1 By Aircraft Type
9.2 By Component
9.3 By Region
- Global Aircraft Component MRO Market By Aircraft Type, 2016-2021
10.1 Market Size By Aircraft Type ($ Billions)
10.1.1 Narrowbody Aircraft (NBA)
10.1.2 Widebody Aircraft (WBA)
10.1.3 Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
- Global Aircraft Component MRO Market By Component, 2016-2021
11.1 Market Size By Component ($ Billions)
11.2.3 Landing Gear / Undercarriage
11.2.5 Powerplant / Engine
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry.
The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!