The study on the global market for Wind Gearbox and Direct-Drive has evaluated the historical and current performance of this market, especially highlighting the key trends and growth opportunities. According to the study, the rising demand for this product is driving the global market for Wind Gearbox and Direct-Drive significantly. The expansion in the various related industry is also expected to reflect positively on the sales of Wind Gearbox and Direct-Drive product over the next few years.
Higher Failure Rate of Wind Gearbox Components Accelerates Growth of Direct-Drive Wind Turbines
On average, close to 11.3 GW of direct-drive wind turbine capacity were added year-on-year between 2011 and 2016. However, an average of around 15.7 GW of direct-drive wind turbine capacity is estimated to be added year-on-year between 2017 and 2021.
The market is witnessing an uptake in the direct-drive technology due to higher failure rates in some of the wind gearbox components.
Request Sample Copy @ www.marketstudyreport.com/request-…tm_source=WTEC-AN
Some 67% of wind gearbox failures are due to bearings.
The axial cracks formed during high- or intermediate-speed stages are the leading cause of bearing failures. The other most common failure is due to gears.
This component fails because of poor lubrication, heavy load, tooth interface, breakage in gear teeth, misalignment, lack of gearbox housing compliances, and surface factures.
The other general reasons for failure are inappropriate design in gearbox unit, extreme weather situations, underestimated design load, torque load, manufacturing errors, misalignment of component in shaft, damage during transportation and assembling or installation,.
Request Report @ www.marketstudyreport.com/check-for-discount/551955/
The report analyses wind gearbox and direct-drive market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of wind gearbox and direct-drive market with a focus on market value in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- The report provides wind gearbox and direct-drive market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Australia, Germany, France, South Africa, and the UK.
- The report offers country level wind gearbox market value and volume and direct-drive market volume for the historical (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) periods.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on wind gearbox and direct-drive market are discussed.
- Report also provides an insight into wind gearbox and direct-drive drivers and restraints, overview of wind power markets showing top countries for 2016, wind turbine cost-component analysis, wind turbine and wind gearbox component failure rate, wind gearbox value-chain analysis, major wind power projects, and competitive snapshot at global and country level for the year 2016.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing market data on wind gearbox and direct-drive
- Develop strategies based on developments in the wind gearbox and direct-drive market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the wind gearbox and direct-drive market
- Respond to your competitors? business structure, strategies, and prospects
For More Info on Market Research @ www.openpr.com/news/archive/144590…dyreport-com.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Centralize market research purchases across your entire organization in one place.Marketstudyreport.com allows you to manage and control all corporate research purchases to consolidate billing and vendor management. You can eliminate duplicate purchases and customize your content and license management.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!