"The European Crash Repair Parts Market 2012 - 2020: Market size, market forecast and recommendations”, a Trend Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the European tires market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020.
It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European tires market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from GlobalData’s aftermarket databases.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240331
After being suppressed, volumes have started to recover, with 2016 seeing the greatest volume of crash repair parts since 2012. Most of the volume growth comes from glass (37%), light housings (22%) and paints (16%).
These components are most likely to be those requiring replacement as a result of stone chips caused by poorly maintained and potholed roads.
Values have also increased, largely as a result of different, lighter weight components being used extensively in modern vehicles, and the increasing use of technologically complex sensors and electronics throughout the vehicle. This will help to increase the value of the market over the next four years through a combination of expensive parts and associated skilled labour.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for tires in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for tires in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European tires market.
- Although some individual European markets saw a decrease in the volume of certain crash repair parts sold over 2012–16, the overall volume of crash repair parts sold in Europe increased by 3.6%, reflecting the fact that across many markets, mileages started to increase following the deep recession that gripped the region from 2008 onwards. Increasing mileage translated into more journeys being made and a rising accident rate.
- At the same time as volumes grew, the value of the market also increased by 9.1%. Now mileages are again increasing, and the European new cars market remains very strong.
As a result, more cars are on the roads, and accident rates – and the crash repair market – are forecast to grow between 2017 and 2020.
- Volumes are forecast to increase by 6.2% over the period, while values will increase by 10.7%.
Reasons to access
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European crash repair parts market based on insights from within GlobalData’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging crash repair parts market.
Read the more detail @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…d-recommendations
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...