Automotive Wiring Harness Market report represents the revenue opportunities in the market through to 2021, highlights the market size and growth by technology, geography, type and size. The report outlines the evolution of the industry and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market
Study on Automotive Wiring Harness Market highlights key players such as Sumitomo Electric Industries (Japan), Lear Corporation (U.S.A.), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.), Yazaki Corporation (Japan), Furukawa Electric Company (Japan), Samvardhana Mothers on Group (India), Leoni AG ( Germany), PKC Group (Finland), THB group (China), Minda Automotive, Yura Corporation, Kromberg &Schubert.
Get sample copy of this research @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=315184
The global automotive wiring harness market was estimated to be at USD 42.70 billion in 2016 and projected to reach USD 61.30 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.5%. Increasing complexity in vehicles along with rising intrusion of electronics is driving the demand for automotive wiring harness.
As a result, the automotive wiring harness market has shown immense growth in developing countries such as India, China, and Middle East.
Chassis harness is the largest segment in wiring harness market owing to the complex installations in the instrument panel of passenger cars. The increased installation rate of high-end electronics in passenger cars increases the complexity in the cables of the system.
This factor drives the demand of chassis harness, which is responsible for the largest share in the automotive wiring harness market.
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR, by value, over the projected period from 2016 to 2021. High volume markets and increase in demand for high-end electronic and safety features in passenger cars makes Asia-Pacific the largest regional market for automotive wiring harness.
Also, upcoming legislation for safety technologies in developing countries is a major factor that will drive this market.
Get This Report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=315184
The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - X%, Tier 2 - X%, Others - X%
- By Designation - C level - X%, D level - X%, Others - X%
- By Region - North America - X%, Europe - X%, Asia-Pacific - X%, RoW- X%
The report segments the automotive wiring harness market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW), By Application (Chassis Harness, Body harness, Engine Harness, HVAC Harness And Speed Sensors harness), By electric vehicle type (BEV,HEV and PHEV), and by Vehicle Type (Light Vehicles & Heavy Vehicles). Qualitative analysis for by material is also provided.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global automotive wiring harness market. Apart from analyzing the quantitative aspects of these markets, the report also covers qualitative aspects, like Porter’s five forces analysis for the global automotive wiring harness market.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the automotive wiring harness market offered by the top 13 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the wiring harness market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about wiring harness. The report analyzes the market for automotive wiring harness across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the automotive wiring harness market
Complete Report is now Available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/31…cast-to-2019.html