Automotive Semiconductor Market Report provides Global Automotive Semiconductor Market Share, Growth, Industry Trends, and Opportunity analysis to 2022. Report provides Automotive Semiconductor Market by Component Vehicle Type, Application Fuel Type, & Geography with Forecast to 2022. Automotive Semiconductor Market reaching USD 48.78 billion by 2022.
- Advertising -
Automotive Semiconductor Market Report provides automotive semiconductor market was valued at USD 32.46 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 48.78 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2016 and 2022. The most significant factor driving the automotive semiconductor market is the increasing vehicle production which, in turn, is leading to the rise in demand for automotive semiconductors.
Inquire For complete report of 188 pages including data tables and figures at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=505776
Automotive Semiconductor Companies covered in this report are NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Rennes’s Electronics Corp. (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Advertising -
(Switzerland), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), ON Semiconductor Corp. (U.S.), ROHM Co., Ltd. (Japan), Toshiba Corp. (Japan), and Analog Devices Inc. (U.S.) among others.
“Growth of the automotive semiconductor market is directly linked with the growth of the automotive industry”
Rising trend of vehicle electrification and growing demand for advanced safety, convenience, and comfort systems are the other factors driving the growth of the semiconductor content in the automobiles. Emergence of new concept vehicles such as autonomous cars and connected cars would act as the captivating imperative for the existing players as well as the new entrants.
“Safety is expected to be the fastest-growing application of the automotive semiconductor market during the forecast period”
The fastest-growing applications and the major consumers of the semiconductor content in a vehicle are telemetric & infotainment, power train, and safety. The strict standards and regulations are the generating more demand for semiconductor component in the safety and power train applications.
On the other hand, the growing competition among the vehicle manufacturers to provide better convenience and comfort to their customers is forcing the automobile manufacturers to use more and more semiconductor components for safety and telematics and infotainment applications.
Access Copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=505776
“Ongoing electrification of the power train system generating more demand for discrete power devices”
Discrete power devices is the fastest and memory devices is the second fastest-growing component of the automotive semiconductor market. The reason behind this sharp growth in the market share of the discrete power devices is due to the ongoing electrification of the major applications of the automobile such as power train, which is generating more demand for power components such as MOSFET and IGBT.
The requirement of the better safety and advanced features in the automobile is giving rise to the necessity of more memory devices per vehicle to program the various control systems into an autonomous one.
“North America expected to bathe fastest-growing region of the automotive semiconductor market during the forecast period”
The automotive market in the U.S. is inclined towards SUVs and light trucks, owing to their off-road capabilities and better traction in changing weather conditions.
The rise in domestic demand has prompted OEMs to invest in expanding production, which has had a direct impact on the automotive semiconductor market. Depreciated oil prices, strict government regulations, rapid technological advancements, and consumption of mainly premium cars are the factors making North America as the fastest-growing region of the automotive semiconductor market.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted in below.
- By Company Type: Tier1 Companies - 35%, Tier 2 Companies – 40% and Tier 3 Companies – 25%
- By Designation: C-Level - 45%, Director Levell- 35%, and Manager Level- 20%
- By Region: North America- 30%, Europe- 40%, Asia-Pacific- 20%, and RoW- 10%
Reasons to access the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, vehicle type, fuel type, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The average semiconductor content per vehicle by component, vehicle type, fuel type, application, region, and country is available in the report.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the automotive semiconductor market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for automotive semiconductor market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis component, vehicle type, fuel type, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the automotive semiconductor market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key players.