This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research in the US Automotive Steering Sensor Market
The automotive steering sensor market in US is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.05% by the end of 2020. Demand for passenger vehicles in the luxury vehicle segment has been a critical factor propelling the demand for automotive steering sensors in the country.
The increase in demand from passenger cars, which witnessed a whopping 5.7 percent growth from 2014 has been majorly driven by the increase in the sale of luxury vehicles integrated with all kind of safety technologies.
The demand for steering sensor market is also driven by the growing acceptance and demand for electric and fuel cell vehicles.
There has been a considerable demand for fuel cell vehicles from US.
The U.S. steering sensors market is expected to gain momentum owing to the government initiatives for passenger safety and security. Steering sensors have increasingly become an integral part of automobiles, where they are readily used in the EPS and electric hydraulic power steering system.
Strict legal and regulatory standards have mandated the inclusion of sensors in a vehicle, which is estimated to drive the U.S. steering sensor market to a significant extent.
For instance National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) established Federal motor vehicle safety standard (FMVSS) has mandated the installation of certain sensors like that of tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) in the past and would continue to do in the forecast period. In addition, rising consumer awareness for safety and environmental awareness would also favour the market growth over the forecast period.
Sober Steering came up with biosensor, which is installed in the steering wheel and has the ability to detect whether the driver has been drinking. The external sensor pad detects alcohol in the gases exuding from the palm and immobilizes the vehicle, preventing major accidents.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, technology. Among the application type, Steering torque and Angle Sensors generates the highest market and among technology magnetic steering sensors would generate increased demand in the country, due to increased research and developments in the field of magnetic sensor technologies.
Continental, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co, Delphi, Danforce, Active Sensors, Honeywell, Mountz Incorporated, TE Connectivity Ltd., are some of the leaders in the US steering sensor market.
What the Report Offers:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with country specific assessments and competition analysis in the Steering Sensor market of the country.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market in the country.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the automotive sensor market in the country.
Table of Content :
- Study Deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast Period Years
- General Study Assumptions
- New Developments in R&D/ Latest Technologies
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Analysis Methodology
- 2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
- 2.4 Research Assumptions
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- KEY INFERENCES
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- 5.1 Current Market Scenario
- 5.2 Applications of Steering Sensors
- 5.3 Investment Analysis
- 5.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
- 5.5 Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- 5.6 Technology Trends
- USA AUTOMOTIVE STEERING SENSOR, BY TYPE
- 6.1 Health Monitoring Systems
- 6.2 Torque and Angle Sensors
- 6.3 Intelligent Multifunctional Sensor Systems
- 6.4 Position Sensors
- 6.5 Others
- USA AUTOMOTIVE STEERING SENSOR, BY TECHNOLOGY
- 7.1 Contacting
- 7.2 Magnetic
- 7.3 Others
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 Market Share Analysis
- 8.3 Latest developments of Key players
- KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
- 9.1 Active Sensors
- 9.2 BEI Sensors
- 9.3 Bourns Inc
- 9.4 Continental
- 9.5 Delphi
- 9.6 Datron
- 9.7 Danfoss
- 9.8 De Amertek Corporation
- 9.9 GTC
- 9.10 Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
- 9.11 Honeywell
- 9.12 Lord Corporation
- 9.13 MTS Systems Corporation
- 9.14 Novotechnik U.S., Inc
- 9.15 Sensor Developments Inc.
- 9.16 SSI Technologies, Inc.
- 9.17 Takata Corporation
- 9.18 TE Connectivity
- Future Outlook of the Market
Browse Full Report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-trends-2017-2022
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...