Global Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/344674
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Advertising -
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK).
Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $101.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 181.2 billion FTK in 2016.
- The air freight sector is heavily swayed by the global economy, specifically by the economies of its largest players China and the US.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…stry-almanac-2017
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global air freight market?
Access this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/344674
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: