The surging demand for new cars in India and China, combined with the solid performance of the European market, has driven growth in the global new cars market. The Chinese market showcased double-digit rates, whilst the Indian market peaked in the last year, both based on the rising income of the populations as well as government-policies in the last year.
New Cars Market
ReportsMonitor has added a report on New Cars Market.
Global New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global new cars market.
Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
If you want sample of this Report -
- The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e.
for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,520.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 66,122.6 thousand units in 2016.
Access this Report -
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global new cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Full Report Access -
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com) is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and execut ...