The global industrial vehicles market is boosted by increased industrialization and setting up of warehouses for various sectors such as e-commerce and manufacturing Automatic guided vehicles and customized industrial vehicles have a high installation cost. The industrial vehicles market is estimated to be $13.45 billion in 2016, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.86% from 2016 to 2021; to reach $14.75 billion by 2021.Report also provides industrial vehicles market size, share, trends, growth, and industry analysis to 2021.
View more on this 129 pages report @ www.reportsnreports.com/reports/69…cast-to-2021.html
“Battery-operated industrial vehicles to be the fastest growing segment in the industrial vehicles market”
Battery-operated industrial vehicles are being increasingly adopted as they are environmentally friendly, reliable, and efficient. These vehicles are economical, and are generally preferred for small warehouses or narrow aisles due to their compactness.
Given these advantages, the battery-operated industrial vehicle market is expected to surpass the markets for internal combustion engine-driven and gas-powered industrial vehicles.
“Europe is the fastest growing market for industrial vehicles”
The European region is the fastest growing market for industrial vehicles.
Research and development efforts form an integral part of the European economy. The European Union’s key strategy for 2010–2020 identifies research and development as the key measure for economic growth.
Industrial vehicle manufacturers are investing heavily in developing technologically advanced products. The demand for advanced products will likely drive the industrial vehicles market in Europe.
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 42 %, Tier 2 - 26%, Others - 32%
- By Designation - C level - 40%, D level - 29%, Others - 31%
- By Region - North America - 38%, Europe - 22%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, Africa- 10%
Major players profiled in the report are: Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan), KION GroupAG (Germany), Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (U.S.), Crown Equipment Corporation (U.S.), Jungheinrich AG (Germany), Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd. (Japan), Konecranes (Finland), Clark Material Handling Company (U.S.), Hangcha Group (China), Anhui Heli Co., Ltd.(China).
Access copy of this report @ www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=699343
The report segments the industrial vehicles market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Africa), product type (forklifts, tow tractors, aisle trucks, and container handlers), drive type (internal combustion engine, battery-operated, and gas-powered), and applications (industrial applications and cargo applications).
Reasons to Access the Report:
- The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the industrial vehicles market offered by the top 10 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the industrial vehicles market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of industrial vehicles. The report analyzes the market for various industrial vehicles across multiple regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the industrial vehicles market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the industrial vehicles market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: