The study of Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market industry is very important to enhance business productivity and for the study of market forecast. Report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- Advertising -
Rockwell Collins planned to integrate B/E aerospace’s business segment with a low-risk plan. Safran offered to acquire, cabin interior and seat manufacturer, Zodiac Aerospace at a reduced price per share worth USD 28.
The Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Was Valued At USD 16.84 Billion In 2016 And Is Projected To Register A CAGR Of 12%, During 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
The major market drivers include the worldwide emphasis on travelers’ comfort and increasing air passengers.
- Advertising -
Demand would depend on passenger travel to a large extent; increment in traveler numbers would further increase the demand for commercial aircraft and cabin seats. Innovations in the form of modular cabins and windows doubling up as a touchscreen, to project information about the flight, are also coming up.
Inflight entertainment systems are expected to see the highest growth rate, as the highly competitive airline industry would require existing aircraft to be retrofitted with improved passenger facilities. North America controls a majority of the commercial jet business.
Asia-Pacific, led by India and China, is expected to be a fast-growing region in the cabin interior segment, until 2022.
Download PDF Sample of Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464972
The global jet market is witnessing a high demand growth, however, sales of commercial jets that represent the biggest chunk of the market are limited, due to the supply crunch. Airbus generated a backlog of 6,787 aircraft, which represents almost 10 years’ worth of production.
Even Boeing, which has fallen behind Airbus regarding orders bagged, has accumulated a backlog of more than 4,000 planes, of which 75% are the upcoming 737 MAX airplanes. This factor is expected to limit the growth of the cabin interior market, as the number of new airplanes entering the market is expected to accelerate at a slow rate, during 2017-2022 (the forecast period).
Thus, the seats for the economy class segment are anticipated to witness higher sales and growth, during 2016-2022 (the forecast period). Complexity in retrofitting the aircraft interiors is expected to be a restraint for the market.
Global Commercial Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Revenue, 2016-2022 (In USD billion)
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…alysis-2018-2023
- Passenger Instrument Cluster
- Inflight Entertainment Systems
- Cabin Lighting
- First Class
- Business Class
Economy and Premium Economy Class Fit Type:
- Line Fit
- Retro Fit
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, and others)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Russia, Italy, and others)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and others)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and others)
- The Middle East & Africa (Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, and others)
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- ST Aerospace
- Zodiac Aerospace
Questions answered in the report
- What is happening in the aircraft cabin interior market?
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Which regions are expected to lead the market growth, during the forecast period?
- What are the recent developments in the aircraft cabin interior market?
- What is the present and forecast market size of commercial aircraft cabin interior market?
- C&D Zodiac
- B/E Aerospace
- Recaro Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co
- Thompson Aero Seating
- Panasonic Avionics Systems
- Diehl Aerosystems
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- GKN Aerospace
Table of Content:
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Key Findings of the Study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2. Technological Advancements and Developments in R&D
3.3. Investment Analysis
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Framework
3.5. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.6. Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7. Threat of New Entrants
3.8. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.9. Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT CABIN INTERIOR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY PRODUCT TYPE
5.2. Passenger Instrument Cluster
5.3. In-Flight Entertainment Systems
5.4. Cabin Lighting
- GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT CABIN INTERIOR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY CLASS
6.1. First class
6.2. Business Class
6.3. Economy Class
- GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT CABIN INTERIOR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY FIT
7.1. Line Fit
7.2. Retro Fit
- GLOBAL COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT CABIN INTERIOR MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1. North America
8.1.1. United States
8.2. South America
8.4.1. United Kingdom
8.5. The Middle East & Africa
8.5.2. South Africa
8.5.3. Saudi Arabia
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2. Market Share Analysis
9.3. Developments of Key Players
- KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
10.1. C&D Zodiac
10.2. B/E Aerospace
10.3. Recaro Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co
10.5. Thompson Aero Seating
10.8. Panasonic Avionics Systems
10.9. Diehl Aerosystems
10.10. UTC Aerospace Systems
10.11. GKN Aerospace
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: