In the past years, automobiles have undergone rapid technological advancements in terms of vehicle performance, passenger safety, communication capabilities and driving comfort. This progression of automotive industry is largely attributed to the changing consumer preferences, growing focus towards driver safety, environmental concerns, and stringent governmental regulations which are focusing towards crash avoidance rather than crash survival. Improvements in automobiles have led to a surge in the number of on-road vehicles, thus raising the need for the safer movement of automobiles.
At present, automotive industry is on the crest of technological advancement, wherein automakers are focusing towards increasing the road safety and achieving the goal of crash avoidance. These goals of automakers are profoundly supported by several federal authorities which in turn, is expected to advance the vehicle safety on public roads and an early integration of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) in automobiles.
Considering ADAS as the founding stone, automakers are expected to advance to semi-autonomous vehicles and ultimately, towards fully-autonomous vehicles.
‘Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving…ecast – 2017-2026’, the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market generated $2.76 billion in 2016.
The global ADAS and autonomous driving components market is largely driven by increase in the number of automated vehicles. In addition, stringent laws imposed by federal authorities mandating the use of autonomous systems in order to improve road safety and congestion are expected to drive the market at rapid pace.
However, factors such as high sticker price of these components may limit the customer pool. Furthermore, high risk associated with the usage of autonomous vehicles and security concern’s towards vehicle data are challenges to be overcome for the growth of the market.
On the other hand, the ADAS and autonomous driving components market offers extensive opportunities for the players in the semiconductor domain and due to lack of efficient sensors for autonomous vehicles, there are opportunities for the players to strengthen their market position.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- DENSO Corporation
- IBEO Automotive Systems GmbH
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- TomTom N.V
- Valeo Group
- Velodyne Lidar
- WABCO Holdings Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market size is in terms of value from 2016-2026?
- Which component type is dominating the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market in terms of value?
- What is the revenue generated by the different automation level in the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market from 2016-2026?
- Which vehicle type in the ADAS and autonomous driving components market is expected to grow the fastest from 2016-2026?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward during the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market?
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global ADAS and autonomous driving components market by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the market share of leading component manufacturers in the year 2016?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: