Optical Transport Network Market Information, by Technology (WDN, DWDN) - Forecast 2016-2022
Optical Transport Network (OTN) are used in various applications like video, voice, and storage. They are also used for supporting higher data transfer rates, thus allowing carriers to scale swiftly to support the tremendous growth of data traffic on their networks.
Optical Transport Network (OTN) defines as a set of Optical Network Element, which is connected by optical fiber links, able to provide functionality of transport, multiplexing, switching, management, supervision and survivability of optical channels carrying client signals. Due to increasing conjunction in the mobile network and increasing need of faster communication helps the optical transport network to grow significantly.
Global Optical Transport Network Market has been valued at USD more million in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at USD high million by the end of forecasted period with the a high CAGR.
- Alcatel-Lucent SA (France)
- Ciena Corp. (U.S.)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- ADTRAN (U.S.)
- ADVA Optical Networking (Germany)
- ZTE Corp. (China)
- Cisco System Inc. (U.S.)
- Infinera (U.S.)
- ECI Telecom Ltd. (Israel)
Study Objective of Optical Transport Network Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Optical Transport Network Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Optical Transport Network Market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by service, by component, by end user, and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Optical Transport Network Market
- Segmentation by Technology:WDN, DWDN
- Segmentation by Services:Network Design, Network Support
- Segmentation by Component:Optical Switch, Optical Packet Platform
- Segmentation by End User: IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Government and among others.
North America is dominating the market of Optical Transport Network Market with the market share of high. Continued growth in mobile data traffic and the projected growth in data center-driven WAN traffic are few factors, which is driving the market.
Heavy investment in R&D sector from the major players in this region is also helping the market to grow. North America OTN Market has been valued at USD high million in the year 2015 which is expected to reach US more million by the end of forecasted period.
Europe holds in of OTN Market with market share of high.
Asia-Pacific has rich presence of various telecom industry where optical transport network is being deployed. Increase cloud services are one of key factor, which is supporting the market in this region.
- In March 2016, Cisco announced innovations in its optical transport portfolio to address service providers’ challenges of migrating large volumes of profitable time-division multiplexing (TDM) services to an IP/MPLS infrastructure
- In February 2016, ZTE Corp. announced that it will debut the ZXMP M721 OD61, a new optical transport network (OTN) product, at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
- Enterprise IT
- Distribution Centers
- Software Developers
- Cyber security Companies
- Telecom Service providers
Browse Full Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…twork-market-1591
Table of Content
- Report prologue
2.2 Scope of the study
2.2.1 Research objective
2.3 Market structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: