The Latin America Cold Chain Market was worth USD 22.54 billion in 2016 and expected to be growing at a CAGR of 6.5%, to reach USD 30.88 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Cold Chains are used to ensure and preserve the shelf life of perishable goods.
In a Cold Chain temperatures are maintained at every step of transportation and storage.
Cold Chains are a necessity in the cases of goods like fresh agricultural products, frozen foods, seafood, dairy and bakery and confectionary products.
- Advertising -
A constant series of cooled production, storage and supply activities, along with the supplementary equipment and logistics, which maintain the requisite low-temperature choice is termed as an Unbroken Cold Chain.
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…60/request-sample
Rapid growth of international trade of perishable foods, technological progress in refrigerated transport and storage, infrastructure development support by the government and the upsurge in enlargement of food retail chains by MNCs are the major driving factors for the growth of the Latin America Cold Chain Market. High quality check standards set by governmental agencies and the associated costs of temperature management equipment are the constraints faced by the market.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
The Latin-America Cold Chain market is segmented by Type, Temperature Type, Technology, Application and Geography. By the Cold Chain Type, the market is classified into Refrigerated Storage and Transport.
By Temperature Type, the market is separated into Chilled and Frozen. By the type of Technology, the market is segmented into Air-blown and Eutectic.
Lastly, by Application the Cold Chain market is categorised into Fruits and Vegetables, Dairy, Bakery and Confectionary, Meat, and Seafood.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…hain-market-2660/
Latin America market region includes countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and remaining countries of South America. The market is projected to expand in Latin America as the consumer expenditure on these cold chain products is mounting rapidly.
Brazil is one of the largest markets in this region followed by Mexico, Argentina, and Columbia.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Access report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/cart
The Cold Chain market is fairly competitive because of many players operating at the regional and local levels. Some key players in the Latin America Cold Chain market are Americold Logistics (U.S.), Preferred Freezer Services (U.S.), Burris Logistics (U.S.), Lineage Logistics Holding LLC (U.S.), and Nichirei Logistics Group Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: