This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.72% to reach $ X.XX billion by the year 2020. Unmanned sea systems can primarily be classified as Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) or Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV).
The USV operate on the water surface without a crew, whereas, UUV operate under the water and perform various functions including communications with other submerged platforms.
Unmanned Sea Systems are crucial component for naval operations, as they provide a great strategic and tactical advantage to the operators.
- Advertising -
Contemporary UUVs and USVs are capable of operating autonomously with minimum interference from the human controllers, which give the naval forces greater reach and operational capability. The autonomous capability of the UUVs and USVs is the major driver of the market.
The autonomous sea systems as a result will see the highest growth rate in the forecast period. The unmanned sea systems market has also benefitted from commercial off the shelf components (COTS).
They reduce the development time, cost and enables system reuse.
Along with the North American region, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period. The growth in Asia Pacific region will be primarily propelled by the need to counter the growing threat and dominance of China and North Korea.
China has been staking new boundary claims which have encroached on the territorial claims of countries such as Japan, India, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia. Of late, Japan and India have started building state of the art military and naval assets, which has given a big boost to the unmanned sea systems market.
Download PDF Sample of Unmanned Sea Systems [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465047
Raytheon, BAE Systems, and Atlas Elektronik are some of the key players in the global unmanned sea systems Market. The market has been segmented by Type (UUV, USV), by Capability (Remotely Operated Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle) and by Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific).
What the report offers
- Market analysis of Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market with specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market segmentation by Type, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market segmentation by Capability, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market segmentation by Geography, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Unmanned Sea Systems Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…alysis-2018-2023
Target audience who can refer this report:
- Commercial USV and UUV OEMs
- Military USV and UUV OEMs
- Service suppliers
- Raw material and component suppliers
- Anyone within the value chain system
- CEO’s, COO’s, Strategic Growth and Business Development Managers
- Potential Investors (Venture Capitalists)
- Research Institutes and Organizations
- Market Research and Consulting firms
- Atlas ElektroniK
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Teledyne Technologies
- Kongsberg Maritime
- SAAB Group
- Bluefin Robotics
Table of Content:
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitve rivalry within the Industry
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL UNMANNED SEA SYSTEMS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY TYPE
- GLOBAL UNMANNED SEA SYSTEMS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY CAPABILITY
6.1 Remotely Operated Vehicle
6.2 Autonomous Vehicle
- GLOBAL UNMANNED SEA SYSTEMS MARKET, SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2 South America
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.4.1 United Kingdom
7.5 Africa and Middle East
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Saudi Arabia
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
- KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS(Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
9.1 Atlas ElektroniK
9.2 BAE Systems
9.3 General Dynamics
9.4 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
9.6 Lockheed Martin
9.7 Teledyne Technologies
9.8 Kongsberg Maritime
9.9 SAAB Group
9.10 Bluefin Robotics
- FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: