Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Advertising -
TheBRIC Transportation Services Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the BRIC transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC transportation services market?
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/508449
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC transportation services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC transportation services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the transportation services industry and had a total market value of $5,50,380.3 million in 2016. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.4% over the 2012-16 period.
- Advertising -
Within the transportation services industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $3,19,112.2 million in 2016. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $1,15,605.2, $86,622.6, and $29,040.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $4,73,295.5 million in 2021, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $1,80,420.9, $95,382.2 and $38,500.4 million, respectively.
Access a report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/508449
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: