The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
The G8 Transportation Services Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021).
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 transportation services market?
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/508442
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 transportation services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 transportation services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
The G8 countries contributed $7,57,199.9 million in 2016 to the global transportation services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $8,59,950.6 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2016-21 period.
- Advertising -
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the transportation services industry, with market revenues of $3,44,912.9 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $1,18,568.8 and $85,051.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the transportation services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $3,98,745.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $1,34,260.4 and $91,312.0 million, respectively.
If enquiry this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…ore-buying/508442
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: