GlobalData’s "Global Low Cost Airlines to 2021", report provides a thorough insight into global low cost airlines market. The report shades light into the key trends and issues.
It offers key insights at regional level and major country level markets analyzing the number of seats available and seats sold, load factor, average revenue per passenger, total revenues, revenue generating passenger kilometers and passenger kilometers available.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/529867
Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
Dubai Aviation Corporation
Air Arabia (Maroc)
Low-cost carriers (LCCs) have gradually evolved to become a popular alternative to full-service airlines over the last 10-15 years, where price has become a critical factor in determining the carriers.
According to Euro Control, the low-cost airline has been the fastest-growing segment in Europe, with the number of low-cost flights growing in the last 10 years (2007-2016).
- The widespread adoption of ticketless travel along with increasing internet distribution and bandwidth has been a huge boon for the entire LCC segment, especially in the developing countries. The advent of internet connectivity has helped to reduce the need for complex and expensive ticketing systems, which were previously used by legacy airlines to manage their complicated pricing structures, and decrease their over-reliance on travel agents to sell the tickets.
The emergence of the internet as a primary medium in the last few years for booking tickets has greatly increased the transparency of ticket pricing, and has worked to the LCCs' advantage because of their lower ticket prices. It is further expected to augment the market for LCC, especially in the untapped and less developing markets (such as Seychelles, Mauritius, Ethiopia, and Argentina) where there is significant potential of market entry for LCC, with a gradual increase in the disposable income of these countries.
- LCCs in the region typically used to fly short-haul routes so that they could return to their home base at night, and avoid hangar and other allied costs. However, the strategies have been changing; low-cost airline LEVEL (from the IAG Group) has started long-haul flights from Barcelona to North and South America to attract customers from the traditional full service airlines (where there is significant demand for long-haul fights).
In addition, traditional full service carriers are unbundling their offers and selling food, seat choice, and checked baggage separately to reduce the basic airfare cost, which will help to withstand the competition in the LCC segment.
Reasons to access
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the global low-cost airlines market
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the global low-cost airlines market
- Gain strategic insights on the leading global low-cost carriers.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-airlines-to-2021
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...