Digital Logistics can be defined the use of advanced technologies and communication in logistics, to reduce operating costs and improve supply chain integration, increasing overall efficiency.
- Advertising -
The Global Digital Logistics Market is valued at USD 10.26 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 16.36 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 8.1 % during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
With help of technologies like RFID tags, information integration and electronic data interchange, the logistics performance and quality is being improved.
Smart Logistics gives companies a superior performance by optimizing the costs, reducing inventories and providing flexible operations.
- Advertising -
This market is expected to see massive demand in coming years.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217432
Increase of E-commerce sales around the globe is driving the digital logistics markets. The need to provide optimized and fast operations is creating large demand for digital logistics solutions.
However slow adoption in some countries is hindering the growth of this market in some regions.
Global Digital Logistics market can be segmented based on system(Tracking and monitoring, Electronic data interchange, Fleet management, Order management, Information integration, Database management and Others), Type of Services (System Integration Services, Consulting Services), Type of vertical ( Automotive, Chemical, Industrial, Retail, Oil and Gas, Healthcare, Government, IT and Others) and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ndustry-geograph
The report also considers key trends that impact the industry and key profiles of leading Companies in Digital Logistics solutions, which include IBM Corporation, Advantech Corporation, Oracle, Digilogistics, Hexaware Technologies, Samsung Electronics Co, Tech Mahindra, JDA Software, UTI Worldwide Inc. and SAP AG
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Digital Logistics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Digital Logistics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Digital Logistics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Digital Logistics Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of system
5.1.1 Tracking and Monitering
5.1.2 Electronic Data interchange
5.1.3 Fleet Management
5.1.4 Order Management
5.1.5 Information Integration
5.1.6 Database Management
5.2 By Services
5.2.1 System Integration services
5.2.2 Consulting services
5.3 By Vertical
5.3.7 Oil and Gas
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 IBM Corporation
7.2 Advantech Corporation
7.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
7.6 Hexaware Technologies
7.7 Tech Mahindra
- Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Digital Logistics Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: