With new players emerging and rapid advances in key autonomous driving technologies, the car and mobility markets are on the verge of major disruptions that are likely to greatly impact how people travel.
- Agency -.
Autonomous Cars Market report presents the underlying technologies needed to achieve automation. It describes the different levels of autonomy and evaluates the potential of such vehicles.
It also analyses the strategies of carmakers and Internet players, who are, newcomers to the car market.
- Agency -.
Get this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1265582
It then reviews the main drivers and barriers to autonomous car deployment on the market and finally presents sales forecasts for fully autonomous cars
Geographic area & Players
Actors: Apple, Audi, Baidu, BMW, Ford, General Motors, GM, Google, Mercedes, Nissan, Renault, Tesla, Toyota, Uber, Volkswagen, Volvo, Waymo,
More Inquire at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i…aspx?name=1265582
The technology of autonomous cars
- Differences between connected and autonomous cars
- AI and sensors at the heart of the autonomous vehicle
- Surroundings detection technology – Lidar
- Surroundings detection technology – Radar
- Surroundings detection technology – Cameras
- Connectivity and communication – V2V and V2I
- Connectivity and communication – 5G/Cellular V2x
Issues around autonomous cars
- Autonomous cars – Issues
- Autonomous car potential
Direct Access available at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1265582
- Major car manufacturers – heavy competition to develop a level 5 car
- Internet players – new players in the car business
Autonomous car deployment
- Drivers for development of autonomous vehicles
- Barriers to development of autonomous vehicles
- The future of car ownership
- Autonomous car sales – starting in 2021
Table of contents:
- Executive Summary
- General methodology of IDATE Digiworld’s reports
- Underlying technologies
- Issues around autonomous cars
- Autonomous car deployment
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: