"The European Mechanical Parts Market, 2012 - 2022", a Trend Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle mechanical parts market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2022. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European mechanical parts market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from GlobalData’s aftermarket databases.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/th…d-recommendations
Overall, the European mechanical parts market grew, both in volume and value terms, with growth in values outstripping the growth seen in volumes. Total volumes grew 13.2% across Europe between 2012 and 2017.
Values for the same group of components grew 21%. The strong growth between 2012 - 2017 is forecast to continue, with overall volumes forecast to grow 9.9% and values by 17.4%.
- The radiator market in Europe experienced a minor growth in the years following the financial crisis, but it has showed some signs of recovery in recent years - growing 12.9% between 2012 and 2017, market volumes are set to remain generally stable throughout many European economies, with growth of 11% being forecast up to 2022.
- Even though the volume growth has been strong and that level of growth is predicted to be sustained, value has been growing at a much greater rate in a number of markets, as the majority of markets still remain dominated by premium brands. The European radiator market saw overall values grow by 20.8% between 2012 and 2017, and is expected to grow further, increasing by 18% by 2022.
- Meanwhile, with increasingly complex clutch technology in the aftermarket, replacement rates as well as volumes have slowly fallen as product longevity has grown. However, this increased longevity typically comes with a higher price tag, and consequently, value has grown and is forecast to continue increasing as clutch prices rise year-on-year.
- As a result, overall clutch volumes are forecast to increase by 9.2% by 2022, yet values are predicted to grow by 16.6% over the same period.
- Starter motor and alternator technologies are also driving value growth, reflecting the growing prevalence of complex start-stop technologies in the vehicle parc. In addition, certain manufacturers offer integrated starter-alternator generators, which command a higher price.
- As a result, the volumes and values of starter motors are forecast to increase by 10.1% and 17.1% by 2022, whilst the volumes and values of alternators are forecast to increase by 9.7% and 18.3%.
Reasons to access
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European mechanical parts market based on insights from within GlobalData’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging mechanical parts market.
Get this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2043282
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...