The NAFTA Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA travel & tourism market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The travel & tourism industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,572.2 billion in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the travel & tourism industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,335.5 billion in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $130.7 and $106.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the travel & tourism industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,608.7 billion in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $160.8 and $140.8 billion, respectively.
Browse the complete report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tr…y-guide-2018-2022
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA travel & tourism market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA travel & tourism market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the NAFTA travel & tourism market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA travel & tourism market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA travel & tourism market?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...