The global smart transportation market size was valued at $63,667 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $237,701 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2016 to 2022. Smart transport consists of intelligent transportation systems (ITSs) that aim to offer innovative and superior services for different modes of transport and traffic management. Use of this system increases the coordination of users and makes them better informed of safer and smarter use of transport networks. Smart transportation is implemented in parking management & guidance, passenger information, and traffic management.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2zsPrwY
Investments in smart cities, which are expected to integrate smart transportation, provide numerous opportunities for this market. Moreover, introduction of parking management system, which induces various functions to help drivers to locate parking space easily, presents opportunity for growth.
However, large database requirement of a road network and the need for high capital investment, as the existing transport system requires a complete restoration, impedes the market growth.
The smart transportation market is segmented into service, solution, and geography.
- Advertising -
By service, it is divided into business, professional, and cloud services. The solution segment includes ticketing management system, parking management & guidance system, integrated supervision system, and traffic management system.
Geographically, it is segmented across North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of the Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players profiled in the smart transportation market include Accenture Plc, Siemens, IBM, Cisco Systems, GE Transportation, Xerox Corporation, Cubic Corporation, Thales S.A., Kapsch AG, and Alstom SA.
- The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the global smart transportation market.
- The market projections from 2014 to 2022 are included, along with the affecting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders to understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- Extensive analysis by vehicle type helps in understanding the various types of smart transportation systems.
- Smart Transportation Market Key Segmentation
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2jaC68q
- Hybrid Ticketing Management System
- Parking Management & Guidance System
- Integrated Supervision System
- Traffic Management System
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2iEXGh7
Market Players in the Value Chain
- Accenture Plc
- Cisco Systems
- GE Transportation
- Xerox Corporation
- Cubic Corporation
- Thales S.A.
- Kapsch AG
- Alstom SA
Other players in value chain include (profiles not included in the report):
- LG CNS Corporation
- Indra Sistema S.A.
- Iteris Inc.
- TomTom NV
- Garmin International Inc.
- Q-Free ASA
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 WORLD SMART TRANSPORTATION MARKET, BY SOLUTIONS
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD SMART TRANSPORTATION MARKET, BY SERVICES
- CHAPTER 6 WORLD SMART TRANSPORTATION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...