The global shipping containers market was valued at $8,705 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $12,083 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2023. Containers are designed to be lifted vertically from above by cranes and transferred from ship to shore and between other forms of transport such as trains and lorries, to carry cargo. Therefore they need to have strength in the top corners where they are engaged by the twist locks of a container lifting crane. The corner castings in the top corners of the container are therefore points of strength.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2zrGmXh
Shipping containers are driven by improvement in transportation services, growth of seaborne trade, increase in number of manufacturing facilities, availability of low cost labor in China, and increase in demand for efficient transportation modules across the globe. Variation in prices of steel, and slow economic growth in countries such as China and certain European countries impede the market growth.
Implementation of development programs by government organizations are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the stakeholders of this market such as system integrators, container manufacturers, and component providers.
The market segmentation is based on size of container, product type, and geography.
- Advertising -
The size of container segment is further classified into small containers (20 feet), large containers (40 feet), and high cube containers (40 feet). The product type segment is bifurcated into dry storage container, flat rack container, refrigerated container, special purpose container, and others.
Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, The Netherlands, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players profiled in the global shipping containers market include China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd., TLS Offshore Containers International, CXIC GROUP, A.P. MOLLER - MAERSK GROUP, Singamas Container Holdings Limited, Dong Fang International Asset Management Ltd., W&K Containers, Inc., YMC Container Solutions, China Shipping Container Lines Co.
Ltd., and Jindo Co. Ltd.
- The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the growth of the global shipping containers market.
- The market projections from 2015 to 2023 are included along with the impacting factors.
- The report also offers quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders to understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2hRvGYc
BY SIZE OF CONTAINER
- Small Container (20 feet)
- Large Container (40 feet)
- High Cube Container (40 feet)
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Dry Storage Container
- Flat Rack Container
- Refrigerated Container
- Special Purpose Container
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2AmuDWO
MARKET PLAYERS IN VALUE CHAIN
- China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd.
- TLS Offshore Containers International
- CXIC GROUP
- A.P. MOLLER - MAERSK GROUP
- Singamas Container Holdings Limited
- Dong Fang International Asset Management Ltd.
- W&K Containers, Inc.
- YMC Container Solutions
- China Shipping Container Lines Co. Ltd.
- Jindo Co. Ltd.
Other players in value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.
- CMA CGM Group
- Sea Box Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 SHIPPING CONTAINERS MARKET, BY SIZE OF CONTAINERS
- CHAPTER 5 SHIPPING CONTAINERS MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 SHIPPING CONTAINERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...