Global Logistics Refers To The Movement Of Goods And Information Between The Provider And The Receiver. The Market Of International Logistics Is Having A Significant Growth With Growing Demand For Various Goods Across The Globe. Logistics Include Transportation And Warehousing, Which Is Undertaken By The Logistics Provider For The Efficient And Effective Delivery. Major Companies Are Primarily Focused On The Specific Industry Sectors Such As High-Tech Machines, Automobile Sector, Pharmaceutical Sector And Other High Revenue Generators. Furthermore, The Demand For Logistics By Major Companies Has Increased Over The Past Few Years. This Has Included Technology Based Supply Chain, Data Analytics And Other Highly Developed Software Technologies In Logistics Function.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2jiwYzb
Increasing Need Of Goods Have Added Many Features To The Logistics Function From Expansion To Technological Advancements To The Door To Door Services. Meeting Demands Requires A Lot Of Tasks Which Has Made Essential For Logistics Function To Include Procurement Of Goods, Inventory, Handling, Distribution, Packaging And Processing It Further To The Customers.
Rise In Trade Activities Has Led To Increased Economic Activity And Need Of 3pl Activities To Reach Out To Its Valuable Customers. Deutsche Post Dhl, A German Company Is The World’s Largest Courier Company.
- Advertising -
Dhl Is Opting For Green Logistics In Solutions, Express Shipment And Mail. They Also Released A Magazine Named ‘Delivered’ To Keep Their Customers Up-To-Date About The Operations Being Held.
There Have Been A Rise In Pollution Level Due To Which Certain Regulations Are Enforced In Global Logistics And To Combat This, Companies Like Dhl Has Implemented Green Logistics In Solution, Express Shipment And Mail. The Restraining Factor To Logistics Firms Are High Inventory Cost And Warehousing Space.
The Global Logistics Market Is Segmented Based On Mode Of Transport, End User Industry, And Geography. The Mode Of Transport Segment Is Divided Into Railways, Roadways, Airways, And Waterways.
The End User Industry Segment Is Classified Into Healthcare, Manufacturing, Trade & Transportation, Telecommunication, Government & Public Utilities, Banking & Financial Services, Retail, Media And Entertainment, Information Technology, And Others. Geographically, It Is Analyzed Across North America (U.S., Mexico, And Canada), Europe (Uk, Germany, France, Italy And Rest Of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Oceania, And Rest Of Asia-Pacific), And Lamea (Latin America, Middle East, And Africa).
Some Of The Key Players Operating In Global Logistics Services Are Deutsche Post Dhl, Kuehne+Nagel, The Maersk Group, Db Schenker Logistics, C.H.Robinson, Dsv Global Transports And Logistics, Panalpina, United Parcel Service (Ups), Supply Chain Solutions And Geodis.
Potential Benefits for Stakeholders
- Comprehensive Analysis Of The Current Trends And Future Estimations Of The Global Logistics Market Is Provided In The Report.
- The Report Provides A Competitive Scenario Of The Market Along With Growth Trends, Structure, Driving Factors, Scope, Opportunities, And Challenges.
- The Report Includes A Detailed Analysis Of The Key Segments To Provide Insights On The Market Dynamics.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis Highlights The Potential Of Buyers And Suppliers As Well As Provides Insights On The Competitive Structure Of The Market To Devise Effective Growth Strategies And Facilitate Better Decision-Making.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2zx8Exo
Global Logistics Market Key Segmentation
- The Global Logistics Market Is Segmented Based On Mode Of Transport, End User Industry And Geography.
By Mode Of Transport
By End User Industry
- Trade And Transportation
- Government And Public Utilities
Banking And Financial Services
- Media And Entertainment
- Information Technology
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2maxsrX
- Deutsche Post Dhl
- The Maersk Group
- Db Schenker Logistics
- Dsv Global Transports And Logistics
- United Parcel Service (Ups)
- Supply Chain Solutions
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 Introduction
- CHAPTER 2 Executive Summary
- CHAPTER 3 Market Overview
- CHAPTER 4 Global Logistics Market By Mode of Transport
- CHAPTER 5 Global Logistics Market By End User Industry
- CHAPTER 6 Global Logistics Market By Geography
- CHAPTER 7 Company Profile
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...