The electric vehicle charging stations market is expected to grow from USD 5.30 Billion in 2018 to reach USD 30.41 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 41.8% between 2018 and 2023. Key factors such as government funding, subsidies, and incentives, growing demand for electric vehicles, growing concern toward environmental pollution, and heavy investment from automakers of EVs are driving the electric vehicle charging stations market.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=519010 .
The objective of the report is to provide a detailed analysis of the electric vehicle charging stations market based on charging station, installation type, and region. The report provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the electric vehicle charging stations market.
The report also gives a detailed overview of the electric vehicle charging stations market value chain and analyzes market trends.
- Advertising -
Target Audience of the Report:
- Automotive manufacturers and suppliers
- Electric utility companies
- Electric vehicle charging station designers and manufacturers
- EV charging equipment component suppliers
- EV charging service companies
- EV manufacturers
- Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- Research organizations and consulting companies
Initiatives to encourage use of electric vehicle (EVs) to curb growing concerns related to environmental pollution and global warming. Initiatives are acting as a positive growth driver for the electric vehicle charging stations market.
For instance, in November 2016, US administration announced that it will develop 48 national EV charging networks for highways to cover an overall distance of approx. 25,000 miles across 35 states of country. This initiative has led 28 states, utilities, EV charging firms, and major EV manufacturing companies, including General Motors, BMW, and Nissan, to work together.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=519010 .
The electric vehicle charging stations market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. The rapid expansion of EV charging stations in China supports the growth of electric vehicle charging stations market in APAC.
The country aims at installing approx. 500,000 public EV charging stations by 2020. Furthermore, other Asian countries, such as India, Thailand, and Singapore, have announced their investment plans to develop EV charging infrastructure.
The break-up of the profiles of primary participants for the report has been given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 50%, Directors– 30%, and Others – 20%
- By Region: North America –30%, Europe – 25%, Asia Pacific – 40%, and RoW– 5%
Key players operating in the electric vehicle charging stations market include Charge Point (US), ABB (Switzerland), Tesla (US), Engie (France), Aero Vironment (US), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany), Efacec (Portugal), EVgo (US), Leviton (US), Alfen (Netherlands), Allego (Netherlands), Blink Charging (US), Clipper Creek (US), Sema Connect (US), and TGOOD (Hong Kong).
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=519010 .
The research report on the electric vehicle charging stations market analyzes and forecasts the market based on charging station, installation type, and region. Based on charging station, the market has been segmented into AC charging station and DC charging station.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the market based on charging station, installation type, and region have been conducted to offer an overall view of the electric vehicle charging stations market.
- The value chain analysis has been performed to provide an in-depth insight into the electric vehicle charging stations market.
- The report provides a detailed overview of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the electric vehicle charging stations market.
- The report also includes competitive landscape, along with in-depth analysis and revenue of key players.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: