Cold Chain Logistics Industry research report provides market size, demand, competitive landscape, market structure, development prospects as well as analysis of cold chain logistics in key areas like the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta and the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region.
- Advertising -
The market demand for food cold chain is on a steady rise in the wake of rapid development of China’s economy, the accelerated process of urbanization as well as the changes in the structure of residents’ food consumption. In the meantime, the governments at all level have been investing more in construction of cold chain infrastructure, being conductive to the fast development of cold chain logistics.
In 2017, the market size of cold chain logistics in China rose to RMB258.8 billion, showing a CAGR of 20.5% during 2010-2017. As the cold chain policy and standards grow clear in China, the rising of fresh food e-businesses and the deepening of financial innovation will facilitate progresses in the Cold Chain Logistics Industry in the future.
- Advertising -
Till 2022, China’s cold chain logistics market will be worth RMB512.9 billion, remaining a CAGR of 14.7% between 2017 and 2022.
In China, the demand for cold chain logistics comes mainly from agricultural products including meat, aquatic products, quick-frozen food, fruits & vegetables, and dairy products. In 2017, cold chain circulation transport in China reached 417.63 million tons, an upsurge of 13.8% from a year earlier, and it is expected to report 618.08 million tons in 2022, with an estimated AAGR at 8.2% during 2017-2022.
If based on cold chain circulation transport, fruits & vegetables cold chain is the biggest market segment for the moment, while the demand for cold chain of aquatic products is growing rapidly. With the growing maturity of cold chain technologies, these two kinds of products will seize more market shares.
Additionally, pharmaceuticals, particularly vaccines, blood products and diagnostic reagents will be a key growth engine of cold chain logistics.
Download of Free Sample Copy of this Research report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1516231
Competition in the industrial chains of cold chain logistics Industry is presented as follows:
Logistics operation: a majority of cold chain logistics enterprises are generally engaged in both cold storage operation and cold chain transportation and they have strong competences, such as Xianyi Holding, Swire Cold Chain Logistics, and Zhengming Modern Logistics.
Cold storage operation: Chinese cold storage market is scattered with a low concentration degree and featured with strong regionality. In 2017, the top ten cold storage enterprises boasted cold storage volume of 27.71 million cubic meters together, accounting for 23.2% of market shares.
The representative players consist of Xianyi Holding, Swire Cold Chain Logistics, and China Merchants Americold, all of which are in possession of a grand cold storage network nationwide.
Get this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1516231
Refrigerated truck: Of the first echelon of refrigerated trucks, Foton, JAC and Dongfeng Motor sweep nearly 60% market shares together. The brands in second echelon are composed of FAW, Qingling Motors, Henan Bingxiong Special Vehicle Manufacturing, China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd (CIMC), KF Mobile Systems, Zhenjiang Speed Automobile Group, and Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd.
(JMC), holding 27% market shares in all. The remaining shares go to other special vehicle refitting factories and small firms.
Refrigerating equipment: the large freezing and refrigerating equipment market is a duopoly and firmly occupied by Yantai Moon Co., Ltd and Dalian Refrigeration Co., Ltd, while Fujian Snowman Co., Ltd targets the cold chain logistics market and extends industrial chains.
Direct Access available at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1516231
China Cold Chain Logistics Industry Report, 2018-2022 highlights the followings:
1. Cold chain logistics industry (definition, classification, composition structure, market features, business model, industrial policies,.);
- Cold chain logistics market in China (market size, demand, competitive landscape, market structure, development prospects as well as analysis of cold chain logistics in key areas like the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta and the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region);
- Cold Chain logistics market segments (features, demand,. of cold chain markets like fruits & vegetables, meat, quick-frozen rice and flour products, aquatics and dairy products);
Cold storage market (overview, total capacity, regional analysis, competitive pattern and predictions);
- Refrigerated truck market (overview, overall size, regional analysis, competitive landscape and forecasts);
- Refrigerating equipment market (overview, overall size, regional analysis and competitive landscape);
- 20 cold chain operation enterprises (profile, business performance, revenue structure, cold chain business, development strategies,.);
- 12 refrigerated truck manufacturers (profile, business performance, revenue structure, refrigerated truck business, development strategies,.);
- 5 refrigerating equipment manufacturers (profile, business performance, revenue, cold chain equipment business, development strategies,.).