The aircraft antenna market is estimated to be USD 310.6 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 405.7 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.49% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. The growing demand for durable and efficient aircraft antennas and the increasing number of aircraft deliveries is expected to drive the growth of the aircraft antenna market during the forecast period.
Aircraft Antenna Market spread across 150 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 63 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1256852 .
The aircraft antenna market is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period due to the increasing number of aircraft deliveries from the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa. Moreover, the rise in the application of unmanned aerial vehicles in the military sector for critical defense missions and rescue operations is further expected to drive the aircraft antenna market in emerging economies.
Key Target Audience
- Manufacturers/Suppliers of Aircraft Antenna Components
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Subsystem Manufacturers
- Aftermarket Operators
- Ministries of Defense of Different Countries
- Technology Support Providers
- Global Aviation Industry
- Scientific Research Centers
North American region is estimated to be largest market for aircraft antenna in 2017.
Moreover, the aircraft antenna market is expected to witness significant growth in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period due to increasing aviation passenger traffic & consequent demand for new commercial aircraft. Increasing demand for next-generation advanced aircraft antennas from emerging economies is also expected to fuel growth of Asia Pacific aircraft antenna market during forecast period.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1256852 .
The demand for different types of aircraft is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Different types of aircraft are used to transport passengers and cargo from one place to another.
These aircraft are equipped with modern and advanced antennas resulting in reduced probability of interference in communication and navigation operations.
2 Emerging Trends in the Aircraft Antenna Market
3 Use of Multi-Platform Anti-Jam GPS Navigation Antenna (MAGNA)
4 3D Printing Process
5 Reconfigurable Liquid Antennas for Aircraft Adaptability
6 Advanced Materials Used to Develop Antennas for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
7 Use of Wide V-Band for Satellite-Aircraft Communication
8 Innovations & Patent Registrations
Some of established players in aircraft antenna market are Cobham (UK), Harris (US), Boeing (US), Honeywell (US), RAMI Aviation (US), TECOM (US), and AZIMUT (Russia). These leading players offer systems, products, and services based on advanced technologies.
They also provide a broad range of engineering, technical, aftermarket, refurbishment, and information services for aircraft antennas.
Objectives of the study are as follows:
- To analyze the aircraft antenna market, along with its statistics from 2017 to 2022
- To define, describe, and forecast the aircraft antenna market and map its segments and subsegments across four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To segment the aircraft antenna market and forecast its size based on end user, platform, application, and frequency band
- To provide in-depth market intelligence regarding market dynamics and major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges influencing the growth of the aircraft antenna market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the aircraft antenna market
- To provide detailed information on the competitive developments such as long-term supply contracts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.