A Connected Logistics refers to system of interconnected devices that are designed to facilitate faster, uniform, and accessible mode of communication for better interoperability among involved entities such as manufacturers, suppliers, transporters, end-users, and others. It can also be described as integration of connected technologies such as Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and others. Furthermore, the demand for Connected Logistics is on an increase in the recent years, owing to its features such as seamless operation, real-time communication, and integration of information, which enables informed decision making and streamlined logistical business processes. The global Connected Logistics market was valued at $16,774 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $27,722 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.60% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample : www.researchbeam.com/connected-log…et/request-sample
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an overview of the trends, structure, drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global Connected Logistics market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers, and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to determine the investment pockets.
- Current and future trends adopted by the key market players are highlighted to determine overall competitiveness.
- The quantitative analysis of the Connected Logistics market growth from 2017 to 2023 is provided to elaborate the market potential.
Key Market Segments
- RFID Tags
- Sensor Nodes
Enquire About Report : www.researchbeam.com/connected-log…uire-about-report
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- GT Nexus
- Cisco System, Inc.
- Eurotech S.P.A.
- AT&T Inc.
Also Request For Report: www.researchbeam.com/connected-log…/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET, BY DEVICES
- CHAPTER 6 CONNECTED LOGISTICS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...