The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Global Air Freight Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector value and volume 2013-17 and forecast to 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129769
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global air freight sector. Includes sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volumes, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, include both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage.
- Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global air freight sector had total revenues of $116,423.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The international segment the highest volume in the global air freight sector in 2017, with total sales of 165,389.7 million FTK, equivalent to 83.8% of the sector's overall volume.
- Many of the largest countries in the world such as Russia, Canada and China have rather small domestic air freight segments despite their size due to the fact that their populations are unevenly distributed with the bulk of their populace living within a confined region. In such cases the threat of more cost effective substitutes such as road and rail freight becomes stronger reducing the size of the air freight sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global air freight sector by value in 2017
- What will be the size of the global air freight sector in 2022
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight sector
- How has the sector performed over the last five years
- What are the main segments that make up the global air freight sector
Enquire Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry…re-buying/2129769
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...