The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global rail freight sector’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain.
- Advertising -
Global Rail Freight Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2136076
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global rail freight sector. Includes sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The rail freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by rail.
- The global rail freight sector had total revenues of $188.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 10,131.8 billion FTK in 2016.
- The Chinese government is currently supporting the OBOR project which seeks to increase connectivity between the Eurasian region with China, in order to boost trade and relations, by investments in infrastructure projects both home and abroad. In January 2017, the first Chinese freight train reached the UK after crossing eight countries in 18 days.
German DB Cargo has estimated that as a consequence of these Chinese investments, the amount of goods transported between China and Germany will grow to 100, 000 twenty-foot equivalent (TEU) by 2020, up from 40, 000 TEU in 2016.
- Infrastructure is critical to the rail network and the vast size of networks means it is lucrative business. Some companies have circumvented laws prohibiting train operators also operating infrastructure by setting up dedicated subsidiaries.
- Competition has intensified markedly in train manufacturing in recent years, spurring a wave of consolidation as scale becomes critical to survival.
-Demand for rail freight is increasing; infrastructure and rolling stock investment must keep pace
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the rail freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global rail freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key rail freight sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global rail freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global rail freight sector value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global rail freight sector value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global rail freight sector value/supply chain
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global rail freight sector by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global rail freight sector in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global rail freight sector?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global rail freight sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Enquire Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry…re-buying/2136076
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...