Rising needs for effective management system for various consumer goods and products through the complex supply chains have driven the demands for fourth party logistics industry in recent years. Higher costs associated with fourth party logistics is hindering the growth of fourth party logistics market in recent times. IoT and cloud integrations in the supply chain management systems are providing huge opportunities for the fourth party logistics market players during the forecast period.
The "Global Fourth Party Logistics Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Fourth Party Logistics market with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Fourth Party Logistics market with detailed market segmentation by type, end-user, and geography.
The global fourth party logistics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Logistics Outsourcing (4PL) can be defined as the strategic use of outside parties to perform activities traditionally handled by internal staff and resources. A 4PL provider is a supply chain integrator.
The 4PL assembles and manages all resources, capabilities and technology of an organization's Supply Chain and its array of providers. An experienced and reliable 4PL provider will bring value and a reengineered approach to your organization as it will manage the logistics process, regardless of what carriers, forwarders or warehouses are used.
Get sample PDF copy at: bit.ly/2SMxrX5
The key players influencing the market are:
1. Allyn International
2. UPS 4PL Services
3. Accenture 4PL Services
4. 4PL Insights LLC
5. XPO Logistics
7. 4PL Group
8. Logistics Plus 4PL
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Fourth Party Logistics market
- Compare major Fourth Party Logistics providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Fourth Party Logistics providers
- Profiles of major Fourth Party Logistics providers
- 5-year CAGR forecasts for logistics-intensive vertical sectors
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global fourth party logistics market based on type, and end-user.
It also provides market size and forecast till 2027 for the overall Fourth Party Logistics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The fourth party logistics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments.
The report covers the analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Fourth Party Logistics market in these regions.
This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2018 to 2025, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
Inquiry for report at: bit.ly/2SOhuzI
Reason To Access
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights Fourth Party Logistics Market hereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Fourth Party Logistics Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America