Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market is expected to grow from US$ 11.45 billion in 2016 to US$ 51.85 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 18.4% between 2017 and 2025.
- Advertising -
Worldwide Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography.
The global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Get PDF sample copy: bit.ly/2QBbtFv
- Parrot SA
- 3D Robotics, Inc.
- Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- PrecisionHawk Inc.
- senseFly SA
An exclusive Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market research report created through broad primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies and stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market with Segments. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation.
Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Inquire for report: bit.ly/2QwwkcJ
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market based on product and application.
It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend and provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
Also, key Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Access
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Category: Technology Business Consultants Company about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, HealthCare IT and Telecommunication industries.