MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Industrial Robotics Market and Volume Analysis by Application (Automotive Industry, Electrical/Electronics, Metal, Chemical, Rubber and Plastics, Food, Others, Unspecified), Geographical Distribution and Key Players Analysis - Global Forecast to 2024" report to its research store.
The global industrial robotics market was valued at just over US$ 16 Billion in 2017, and is likely to grow at a double digit CAGR between 2018 and 2024. The demand for industrial robotics is anticipated to grow exponentially during the forecasting period driven by advantages such as cost reduction, improved quality, increased production, and improved workplace health and safety.
The adoption of automation to ensure quality production and meet market demand, and the growing demand from small- and medium-scale enterprises in developing countries is fueling the growth of industrial robotics market globally.
Global Robotics Market - Key Players Sales and SWOT Analysis
- KUKA AG
- Adept Technology (Acquired by OMRON)
- iRobot Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Industrial Robotics Market - Segment Analysis
The automotive industry accounted for highest share of the industrial robotics market in 2017, followed by electrical and electronics segment.
The market for industrial robotics in the electrical and electronics industry is expected to grow at double digit CAGR between 2018 and 2024.
The metal industry is the third largest market for industrial robotics.
Chemical, rubber and plastics industry is the fourth largest market for industrial robotics market, while food industry accounted for least share of the global industrial robotics market.
Industrial Robotics Market - Regional Analysis
- In terms of region, the five major markets including China, South Korea, Japan, United States, and Germany accounts for around 73% of the total robotics sales volume in 2017.
- Asia/Australia is the world's largest market for industrial robots, driven by growing demand for industrial robots from small- and medium-scale enterprises in China, Japan, South Korea, and India.
- Europe is the second leading region for industrial robotics market, followed by the Americas at the third spot.
Industrial Robotics Volume and Forecast - Region and Country Wise Distribution
- Rest of the World (ROW)
This 103 Page report with 43 Figures and 6 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
- Global Industrial Robotics Market and Forecast (2009 - 2024)
- Global Industrial Robotics Volume and Forecast (2009 - 2024)
- Global Industrial Robotics Market and Forecast - By Segment (2009 - 2024)
- Global Industrial Robotics Volume and Forecast - By Segment (2009 - 2024)
- Industrial Robotics Volume and Forecast - Region and Country Wise Distribution (2010 - 2024)
- Key Player - Sales and SWOT Analysis (2010 - 2024)
- Global Industrial Robotics Market - Growth Drivers and Challenges
Global Industrial Robotics Market and Volume Forecast - By Segment
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical/Electronics Industry
- Metal Industry
- Chemical, Rubber and Plastics Industry
- Food Industry
- Others Industry
- Unspecified Industry
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.