Key Players: Hella KGaA Hueck & Co (Germany), Magneti Marelli S.p.A (Italy), Stanley Electric K.K (Japan), Valeo S.A. (France), Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Japan)
According to the new market research report "Automotive Lighting Market for ICE & EVs by Technology (Halogen, LED, Xenon), Position (Front, Side, Rear, Interior), Application (Head, Side, Tail, Fog, DRL, CHMSL, Dashboard, Glovebox, Reading, Dome, Rear-View Mirror), Adaptive Lighting & Region - Forecast to 2022", published by MarketsandMarkets™, The Automotive Lighting Market, by value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.80% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 29.97 billion by 2022. In addition to growing vehicle demand and increasing lighting applications, factors such as safety regulations and rising demand for comfort and luxury are expected to fuel the demand for advanced technologies such as adaptive lighting systems.
Download PDF Brochure @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdown…sp?id=1133
“LED technology is estimated to showcase the fastest growing and is expected to lead in future Automotive Lighting Market”
The market for the front LED technology, by value, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. This growth can be attributed to the benefits offered by LED technology, such as energy efficiency, low power consumption, lightweight, and flexibility.
These benefits help to minimize the design constraints as compared to halogen lamps. The technology is estimated to lead the front lighting segment with applications such as Daytime Running Lamp (DRL), and projector headlamps as well as interior lighting segment where its applications are the dashboard, glovebox, reading, dome, and rear view mirror lights.
Reasons to Access the Report:
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Size: The report gives in-depth market sizing and forecasts up to five years with third level segmentation.
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for automotive lighting across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report gives detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global Automotive Lighting Market.
- Market Diversification: The report offers detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global Automotive Lighting Market.
- Vendor Dive Matrix: The report provides detailed information and in-depth analysis of key players based on their business strategy and product offering.
- Supplier analysis: The report gives a brief analysis of Who Supplies Whom data for key automotive lighting manufacturers and their clients (OEMs).
“Front Adaptive Lighting to have the largest market in automotive adaptive lighting”
The front adaptive lighting market is expected to be the largest and fastest growing segment in the Automotive Lighting Market, by adaptive lighting. This growth can be attributed to stringent safety regulations in Europe and increased adoption of adaptive lighting features in premium cars in the Asia-Oceania region.
"Asia-Oceania region to dominate the market growth”
Asia-Oceania is estimated to dominate the Automotive Lighting Market, by value. It is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.02% during the forecast period.
This can be attributed to emerging economies such as China and India. In Asia-Oceania, the growth of automotive lighting solutions has been observed owing to the easy availability of raw materials and strong government support, which have boosted vehicle production and the overall Automotive Lighting Market.
Request for Report @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/request…sp?id=1133
The major companies in the Automotive Lighting Market are profiled in the study. These include Hella KGaA Hueck & Co (Germany), Magneti Marelli S.p.A (Italy), Stanley Electric K.K (Japan), Valeo S.A. (France), Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Japan), Osram Licht AG (Germany), Koninklijke Philips N.V (Netherlands), Hyundai Mobis (South Korea), Ichikoh Industries Ltd. (Japan), and General Electric (U.S.).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...