Rolling Stock Market Global Review from 2017 to 2021 of 140 pages added by reports and reports explores Global Rolling Stock Market size, trends, demand, share, growth, industry, and key company analysis to 2021. According to study global rolling stock market expected to jump value $58.66 billion by 2021 from $48.95 billion in 2016 At CAGR of 3.68%. The key factors driving the growth of this market include increasing infrastructural developments in the Asia-Oceania region and the approval of new rail lines.
- Advertising -
The global rolling stock market projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.68%. This study expands Global Rolling Stock Market by Type (Locomotives, Rapid Transit Vehicles, Wagons), Locomotive Technology (Conventional Locomotive, Turbocharged and MAGLEVs), Application (Passenger Coach and Freight wagons), & by Region.
Get sample copy of this report at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1218498
Global Rolling Stock Companies studied in this report are: CSR Corporation Ltd. (China), Bombardier Inc. (Canada), Alstom SA (France), General Electric Company (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), CJSC Transmashholding (Russia), Stadler Rail AG (Switzerland), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan), Construcciones Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles SA (Spain), Hyundai Rotem Company (South Korea).
- Advertising -
Asia-Oceania is expected to be the largest market for rolling stock. It is estimated to hold the largest market share, by value, in 2016.
This can be primarily attributed to the demand for high-speed rail projects and dedicated freight corridors in the region. The electric multiple unit (EMU) segment is estimated to account for the largest market share in 2016.
The market for passenger wagons is expected to occupy the second-largest share of the Asia-Oceania market.
There has been a rapid increase in the number of technological advancements in the rolling stock market. The EMU segment is estimated to hold the largest market share, in terms of value, in 2016.
This can be credited to the latest generation of EMUs, which are characterized by modular designs. Advanced EMUs are highly efficient and generally favored over diesel multiple units.
They provide an intelligent travel experience, which includes on-board internet and entertainment, smart ticketing, automated fare collection, and door-to-door services. Such innovations would spur the growth of the rolling stock market.
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs.
Inquire for this complete report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i…aspx?name=1218498
The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 42 %, Tier 2 - 26%, Others - 32%.
- By Designation - C level - 40%, D level - 29%, others - 31%.
- By Region - North America - 38%, Europe - 22%, Asia-Oceania - 30%, RoW - 10%.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the rolling stock market offered by the top 10 players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the rolling stock market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of rolling stock. The report analyzes the market for various rolling stock across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the rolling stock market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the rolling stock market
Bottom up approach of this report analyzes Rolling Stock market size and future growth potential for product, application, technology, end user, and region. Competitive analysis for major key players in Rolling Stock market with their market development, strategies, and products also included in this report.