The autonomous ship and ocean surface robot market has witnessed a high growth rate owing to enhanced advantages of these systems in environmental monitoring and increasing need for maritime security. The rising need for autonomy in the ocean-going vehicles by law enforcement agencies, commercial industries, scientific research organizations, and naval forces has driven the demand for autonomous ships and ocean surface robots. These vehicles are capable of carrying out maritime applications without the need for an onboard human operator. Additionally, the growing maritime challenges increase the demand for the autonomous ship and ocean surface robots to perform operations including environmental monitoring, seabed mapping, anti-submarine warfare, and underwater mine-hunting, among others.
According to a market intelligence report by BIS Research titled "Global Autonomous Ship and Ocean Surface Robot Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028", the global ocean surface robot market is expected to reach a market size of $2,897.9 million by 2028, showing a growth rate of 16.8% during 2018-2028. The autonomous ship market in terms of volume is expected to grow at the rate of 26.7% during the period 2024-2035 and cumulatively generate a revenue of $3.48 billion by 2035.
Autonomous ships and ocean surface robots are advantageous for scientific research organizations, commercial industries, law enforcement agencies, and naval forces. These systems provide benefits in terms of unmanned operations and eliminate the risk to human lives.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including corporate overview, financials, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
The ocean surface robot market has been segmented by mode of operation, including semi-autonomous and fully-autonomous; subsystems, including connectivity & communication system, propulsion system, sensory system, and structure; and end users, namely: naval, commercial, scientific research, and law enforcement. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the geographical analysis including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What was the size, in terms of value and volume, of the ocean surface robots market in 2017, and what will be the growth rate during the period, 2018-2028?
- What is the number of autonomous ships commercially available in the market from 2024 to 2035 for optimistic, idealistic, and pessimistic scenarios?
- What are the companies involved in the ecosystem of the autonomous ship industry? What are the major developments by these players?
- What is the market size of different modes of operations of semi-autonomous and fully-autonomous ocean surface robots?
- What was the market value of different subsystems of ocean surface robots in 2017? What are the technological advancements in every subsystem?
- What is the market analysis of end users of ocean surface robots, such as naval, commercial, scientific research, and law enforcement, on the basis of different applications?
- What is the market size of ocean surface robots on the basis of different geographical regions and the respective leading nations? Furthermore, what is the market analysis of regions on the basis of different end users?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the ocean surface robot market across different regions and countries?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand of autonomous ships and ocean surface robots during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global autonomous ship and ocean surface robot market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the autonomous ship and ocean surface robot industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the ocean surface robot market through market share analysis and player positioning model?
- Who are the key players operating in the market, along with their business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, SWOT analysis and future programs?
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Resear ...